• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Nation/Area of World would you move to if you could?

What area of the world would you move to?

• Africa (any part, please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i live in australia and honestly, i don't know if i'd prefer to live anywhere else. the three places i'd find ideal to live in are tropical north queensland (australia), the south island of new zealand, and central/northern oregon (united states). i went to the states earlier in the year and oregon really blew me away, i could definitely live there

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I would like to live in Spain. My grandfather is from there, my dad also is really found of their culture. Plus, their culinary is extreme appealing to me!

Otherwise... Guess I would stay here in Brazil or go to USA! Or Canada.

dragonboas

Definitely Australia. It's warm, you can surf everyday depending on where you live, and carpet pythons are pretty awesome.

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
I live in Aus and I love Aus so I voted Aus. Also Australia is not an Island, it is a Country, Continent and Island

Australia's not a continent without its little brother New Guinea :3
Which brings me to my choice; Papua New Guinea

TaurosRicardo

I would love to live in England or Japan. One for the football (soccer for some of you) and other for the Pokemon

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I would like to live in Holland or Sweden, but all in all where I live now is pretty good. Well minus the crowds and the traffic that plagues me.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I'd LOVE to live in North America; I can imagine the standard of living would be better than where I currently am. Grass is greener on the other side I guess? Eh. I'd love to see Canada though; definitely intend to take a holiday over there.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I'll stick with the US. Although I would definitely move to the Northeastern portion of the country. I hate pretty much everything about the South, where I live. =/

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
I'm sticking to Western Europe, if not, it would be South America. As long as it isn't USA.

Also, Italy being part of Eastern Europe... X'D :')

xEryChan

Demon Child
I live in America and I do like it in the US, I just hate the area I live in now. I'd love to live in another state where it's warmer like California.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I have to say I'm not that happy about living here in Italy... I love my mother language so I guess I'm glad that I grew up here but now... well, my obligatory school years were a total pain since our school system is simply retarded, and the weather is just wayyyyy too cold for my taste.

So.... defenetely somewhere warmer, and english-speaking? England is out of the question, so I guess that would leave only the southern regions of the US.... though I'm not that fond of US politics.... but hey, I'm sure none of the stereotypes I hear about rednecks are true, right....?