• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What new Anime do you want to see?

Lucille

What manga do you think should be turned into an anime? I personally want to see Liar Game, Bakuman and Beelzebub in the future.

Mimori Kiryu

I would agree with a Bakuman anime. There are definitely a lot of shoujo manga I would love to see as an anime such as Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross and Mixed Vegetables. There was this cute short manga (I think it's shonen-ai but it's not listed that way...) called Jihai. I think it would make a great 13 episode series.

That's all I can think of at the moment but there's probably more.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Bakuman and the continue of Yu-Gi-Oh GX in the manga (there are more episodes even now).
Uzumaki should turn into anime as well, but I doubt if they will do it.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I wouldn`t mine seing a PokeSpecial anime.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I think Beelzebub would be an interesting anime to watch. That and I want Alive: The Final Evolution in anime form just to see how they would do it.

Gentleman Skeleton

ARE YOU SERIOUS SOGEKING? I'm a huge Bakuman fan so this is great news!!:D I hope to see a Beelzebub anime in the future

He is. It arrives this fall.

Hobbzz

I wanna see a second Soul Eater series.

Soul Eater and FMA were both done by BONES and both ended in ways that weren't in the manga at episode 51.

But FMA had a second series called Brotherhood to keep the story from the manga going.

All I wanna see is a Soul Eater Brotherhoodish thing :p

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
I'm not sure how good it would work out, but I reckon an anime of +Anima would be pretty awesome.

(Non manga wise, I'd die to see a Doctor Who anime @_@)

Taichi

Heroman, Wolf Guy-Wolfen Crest, A Redo of I''s, B.B. Project, Pokemon Special and possibly FLAGS.

Sol49867

Crossbone Gundam, Beelzebub, Giant Robo - The Day the Earth Burned, and more Full Metal Panic.

fixthe_fernback

I am a fic-man
An anime adaptation for Deadman Wonderland was recently announced. I don't think they've announced who's working on it, but i'm looking forward to it.

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
I've just finished reading Monster, I wonder if the animé'll be as good as the manga..

Dattebayo

Banned
I'm not sure if this counts, but I want to see a Super Smash Bros. anime. I already thought up who the main characters, the supporting characters, and the villains will be.