• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What new conditions can be Baton Passed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

parasectdude

Wants name change
As was in the other generations, more than just stat ups could be passed, like subs, Ingrain and Stockpile (like anyone would pass that). But what new moves can be passed now? I'm not sure on things like Electrolevitate, but they could really be useful.

So?

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
I think Heal Wish can be passed

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Heal Wish makes you faint. Good luck Baton Passing that.

iirc, there's nothing new that can be Baton Passed.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator

PKMN Legend Anthony

Water Gym Leader.
Aqua Ring would be awesome to pass!

I thought of the Subs, Ring, Pass Vaporeon too. I dont think there are any others thou if ingrain can be passed then i dont so how Aqua Ring cant?

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
The new effects of Stockpile can be BP'd. For those who don't know, each time Stockpile is used, your Defense and Sp. Defense increases. The damage that's stockpiled (to be used in conjuction with Spit Up or Swallow) cannot be BP'd though.

I believe the Sp. Defense increase of Charge can also be BP'd.

Mew3

Kill `em!
I'm pretty sure it was. I don'y know exactly though.

I can't quite recall whether the rumours that Crescent Dance gave you a free Cosmic Power (+1 in both defences) was dispelled. It seems plausible, given Charge and Stockpile... is it false?

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
Baton Passing is getting better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.