• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What new daul type pokemon would you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eszett

one love
Exel 4.0 said:
Since he's a mod
*zaps with tazer* I'm not a mod. Check the username (it's not italicized). I'm using the same resources that everyone else has access to, plus a little bit of common sense. ;P

More combos with Ice, definitely. I heard somebody mention how Grass/Ice could be a pine tree, but in addition I'd like to see Electric/Ice, Dragon/Ice, Steel/Ice, Bug/Ice, Ghost/Ice and last but not least Dark/Ice types (not new but we don't have a usable one yet, obviously I hope we get one in Manyula).

Frecyo

Wooo-wah wah
Ghost/Ice would be interesting.. Ghost nulls Ice's fighting weakness..

We need more Ice Types Gamefreak! No more Ice pokemon with a Water Subtype or vise versa. There could be a Fire/Ice.. In ToS, they mention that ice being so cold it can burn you... so maybe its some hot crystals or something.

Exel 4.0

Banned
Eszett said:
*zaps with tazer* I'm not a mod. Check the username (it's not italicized). I'm using the same resources that everyone else has access to, plus a little bit of common sense. ;P

More combos with Ice, definitely. I heard somebody mention how Grass/Ice could be a pine tree, but in addition I'd like to see Electric/Ice, Dragon/Ice, Steel/Ice, Bug/Ice, Ghost/Ice and last but not least Dark/Ice types (not new but we don't have a usable one yet, obviously I hope we get one in Manyula).

sorry, I thought only mods could make stickys, my mistake.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
1337 said:
ok fyne ice/dark then

Sneasel and Manyula say hi.

Exel 4.0 said:
sorry, I thought only mods could make stickys, my mistake.

Only mods can sticky threads. A mod can sticky any thread, even if they didn't make it.

JazzJazz

Eszett said:
More combos with Ice, definitely. I heard somebody mention... Grass/Ice

A grass/ice-type makes a lot of sense... given how, in the natural world, plants experience things such as frost and it can change them a great deal (i.e. kill them).

Eszett

one love
You do know that pine trees can live in the taiga quite fruitfully, where temperatures remain below freezing for half of the year? :p

Also, even if that weren't the case, this game doesn't have to make sense.

JazzJazz

Eszett said:
You do know that pine trees can live in the taiga quite fruitfully, where temperatures remain below freezing for half of the year? :p

Also, even if that weren't the case, this game doesn't have to make sense.

I was agreeing with your idea (i.e. it wasn't sarcasm)... anyway, I know the games don't have to make sense. I was simply saying that a grass/ice-type would be a lot different from a normal grass-type, it could actually evolve by trading a grass-type that's holding the nevermeltice.

Eszett

one love
Oh nevermind then, I read that as sarcasm. My bad. ^^;

Hm...that actually gives me an idea...Check the New Pokemon Ideas sticky-thread for my next post there.

LBB

suw00p
I think here should be
Dragon/Dark
Dragon/Psychic
Dragon/Steel
Dragon/Fire
Dragon/(everything except the ones they have and bug(im not saying i hate bugs)
Dark/Fire
Dark/Steel
(everything except normal because fighting would be so dang strong on dark/normal)
Steel/Ground
Cant
think
of
more

I want to see an increase in ghost, ice, and dark types
A straight flying type would be cool too and a fire/water should definetly happen

Frecyo

Wooo-wah wah
LuGiA_bLaStOiSe said:
I think here should be
Dragon/Dark
Dragon/Psychic Lati@s?
Dragon/Steel
Dragon/Fire
Dragon/(everything except the ones they have and bug(im not saying i hate bugs)
Dark/Fire Houndoom?
Dark/Steel Brick break would own it, but all right.
(everything except normal because fighting would be so dang strong on dark/normal)
Steel/Ground Steelix?
Cant
think
of
more

See Bolded for my input.

Maybe Fighting/Poison... 4x to Psychic.. but It'd be a great pysichal Sweeper... STABbed BrickBreak and Slugdebomb.

B

Blazing Dragon

Hmm..I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want a drgon/dark
or a drgon/Fire.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Steel/Normal
Steel/Grass
Steel/Ice
Steel/Poison
Steel/Ghost
Steel/Dragon
Steel/Dark
Steel/Fire
Steel/Fighting
Steel/Ground

Grass/Electric
Grass/Ground
Grass/Fire
Grass/Ice

Fire/Grass
Fire/Ice
Fire/Bug
Fire/Steel
Fire/water

Water/Steel

Ghost/Normal
Ghost/Flying

Dark/Pyschic
Dark/Fighting
Dark/Bug

Normal/Fighting

Psychic/Bug
Psychic/Ghost

Ground/Electric
Ground/Ice

Poison/Fighting
Poison/Psychic

Dragon/Fire
Dragon/Electric
Dragon/Grass
Dragon/Ice

Ice/Fighting
Ice/Rock
Ice/Steel
;201-a;

Z

ZadokRox

I'm not going through 300+ posts to see if it was mentioned, so I'm just going to say these two things.

1) Regarding Normal/Ghost-type combo, it can be done. In fact, I came up with a Pokemon like that: it's a Pokemon that was tested in interdimensional traveling that went haywire and now this Pokemon is in a state of dimensional flux (think in line of those Chrozo ghosts in Metroid Prime for the GameCube). It's ability would be Phase Flux, where it starts out as a Normal-type, then after 1-3 turns, it changes into a Ghost-type. Then it switches back and forth every 1-3 turns.

2) Here's one type combo I haven't seen yet (or atleast in the 5 pages I did read): an Ice/Poison type. What sort of Pokemon this could be, I don't know, but it could battle Ground-types with Ice attacks and stand strong against Fighting-types.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super_Pop

←@_@Do NOT do drugs!
Here Is An Idea For A Normal/Ghost Type!!!

I Have An Idea Of 4 Simular Brother Pkmn That Has The Same Type :-

fake1.gif

Normal/Ghost

Has 3 Immunities: Normal, Ghost, Fighting.
Has The Abillity: Ascending Gas: Like Levitate, But In Double Battle The Ally Is Also Levitated.

So It Has 4 Immunities: Normal, Ghost, Fighting, Ground.​

fake90.gif

Normal/Ghost

Has 3 Immunities: Normal, Ghost, Fighting.
Has The Abillity: SoakUp Steam: The Pkmn, And The Ally (If In Double Battle) Is Not Effected By Water Moves.

So It Has 4 Immunities:
Normal, Ghost, Fighting, Water.​

fake6.gif

Normal/Ghost

Which Has 3 Immunities: Normal, Ghost, Fighting.
Has The Abillity: Volt Dicharge: The Pkmn, And The Ally (If In Double Battle) Is Not Effected By Electric Moves.

So It Has 4 Immunities: Normal, Ghost, Fighting, Electric.​

fake8.gif

-4---Normal/Ghost

Which Has 3 Immunities: Normal, Ghost, Fighting.
Has The Abillity: FireProof Smoke: The Pkmn, And The Ally (If In Double Battle) Is Not Effected By Water Moves.

So It Has 4 Immunities:
Normal, Ghost, Fighting, Fire.​

The MoveSet:-

**They Would Have The Same MoveSet, But With Some Difference, Like:

№ 1 Has: Learns More Normal & Ghost Moves: e.g Psychic, NightShade, SandStorm.

№ 2 Has: Learns Water Moves: e.g WhirlPool, WaterPulse, RainDance.

№ 3 Has: Learns Electric Moves: e.g ThunderWave, Spark, Charge.

№ 4 Has: Learns Fire Moves: e.g Will-O-Wisp, FlameWheel, SunnyDay.

I Made These Pkmn Because They Make Wonderful Tanks:

*Weakness: Dark -Only 1-

*Resistants: Bug, Poison -Has 2-

*Immunities: Fighing, Normal, Ghost,( Fire Or Electric Or Water Or Ground ) -Has 4-

I Think It Has The Most Immunities Among All The Pkmn!!!

If You Liked My Sprites, Check Out Some More At My Thread, Click On The Link On My Sig.

Btw: These Animated Fakemon Are One Of My Ever First Sprites!! What Do You Think??.

• About The Animated Sprites :
-A Special Thanks To The 'M', For Making The Base:
Picture4.png
-
Picture2.png
--The Idea Of The Fakemons And The Recolor And The Animations And The Edit Done To Them Was All By Me.

i would like to see some really strange types that dont make too much sense, like ice/fire. (like the witches on LoZ ocarina of time)
also i would like to see some more fighting types, so i can have a variation of squads. eg,
fighting/flying would be good and possible too cos it could be a pokemon similar to charizard and blaziken that flies and uses fighting attacks!
also a fighting ghost type which could be similar to sableye
mabie a fighting electric pokemon like when pikachu put on boxing gloves in the series.

also some new moves are needed
like poliwrath with a move that only it can learn like aqua punch
and some good grass moves

ps super pop starmie can learn a rainbow move, aurora beam!

Last edited:

MachopGirl

<== Wanna Hug Him?
I always wanted to see a Dark/Fighting Pokemon. Finally, a Fighting Pokemon that is immune to Psychic attacks. Or maybe Dragon/Fighting! :D

As for moves, there should be a Fire version of Swift. (Heat Seeker's a good name for it don't you think.)

Super_Pop

←@_@Do NOT do drugs!
fighting_master said:
ps super pop starmie can learn a rainbow move, aurora beam!

1. I Do Not Mean Aurora Beam (Ice), I Mean A Real Rainbow Attack (Normal, Psychic), That Is Stringer And Has Double The Damage After Rain.

2. STARMIE DOESN'T LEARN AURORA BEAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.