• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What new daul type pokemon would you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prof Plum

I'd like to see a Dark/Fighting. Maybe a pokemon who sneaks up behind other pokemon and kicks them round the head.

P

pop

I think steel pokemon should have another weakness which is water, because water makes steel rusty.

and steel should lose the fighting weakness, because how can fighting effect steel, I bearly took it when rock had a fighting weakness. It is just crap

Or at least water attacks should lower steel pokemon's speed.

But when that happens there should be the abillity "STAINLESS STEEL" which get rids of the water weakness

SEND IN YOUR IDEAS!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I'd love to see a Fire/Water Pokémon. That would be so cool. Or, Steel/Fire, Grass/Fighting, or even Water/Flying. I know that two of those are already real, but more would be cool.

HG

chrombot

The Steel Hearted
Lord Ganon said:
Normal attacks cannot affect ghost type Pokemon because it is considered just to be normal. And Ghost type Pokemon are considered to be dead and they could attack anyone. For example if a person saw a ghost and ghost are suposed to be transparent so no normal person or thing can touch it. This makes sense because normal attacks doesn't affect Ghost type Pokemon.

That doesn't make much sense to me, nor do I really care. Saying two types cant be a combo is silly. I do not see why you cant have a normal/ghost. The point of doing it is so normal, ghost and fighting moves dont hit it. I mean, how can you have a flying/ground? Or a ground type with levitate? Dont try to make sense of it, that takes the fun out of it.

G

Garagara

I dunno about any of the other ones, I just want a steel/dragon with levitate. That baby would own with its type combo alone, and I'd bet it'd have awesome stats, plus with something like that, it'd more than likely be a legendary.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
That doesn't make much sense to me, nor do I really care. Saying two types cant be a combo is silly. I do not see why you cant have a normal/ghost. The point of doing it is so normal, ghost and fighting moves dont hit it. I mean, how can you have a flying/ground? Or a ground type with levitate? Dont try to make sense of it, that takes the fun out of it.
You dont get it, it wouldnt be immune to normal, ghost and fighting moves because its part ghost and normal. Ghosts arent normal, so they cant be part normal. All types are not defined as living, they can be living but, besides normal and ghost all the other types refer to looks and elements they produce, not whether they live or not. Oh and about your Ground/flying example it is easy to explain, it can dig underground and fly in the sky and when its in the air ground doesnt affect it. Pokemon has to have some logic to it to keep basic rules.

P

pop

The best daul type ever (of course after dark/ghost) is : Electric/Ice...

Becuase it will have a stab bolt-beam (thunder bolt- ice beam)

Stragey: max out special attack -- Hold a focus lens / trick band

E

ErezR

I want to see some more drastic combinations like:
Dark/Fighting, Bug/Dark, Dragon/Ice, Ice/Fighting, Ice/Rock, Ice/Steel, Bug/Psychic, Psychic/Ghost, Psychic/Dark, Electric/Ground, Steel/Ground, Dark/Ghost (better than Sableye), Rock/Fighting, Grass/Ground, Ice/Ground, Poison/Ground, Normal/Fighting

and maybe even more drastic ones like:
Ice/Fire, Grass/Fire, Grass/Ice, Fire/Water, Steel/Fire, Bug/Fire, Psychic/Poison, Fighting/Flying

indigestible_wad

I think steel pokemon should have another weakness which is water, because water makes steel rusty.
Wrong. You are thinking of iron. Iron may be an element in steel, but the steel does not rust the way iron does. Steel is fine the way it is.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Fire/Grass
Fire/Water
Fire/dragon
water/dragon
Lightning/Dragon
Dark/steel

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Grass/Electric
Fire/Water, That would be aweson.
Water/steel
Dragon/fire
Dragon/ice
Fighting/rock
Light/Dark
Stone/ground
Water/Dark
Ghost/ice
Normal/dragon
Another Eevee evolution. This time a rock kind.

Uber-Rocky

The Draphoenix
the problem with double type attacks is the amout of damage it could do.
Blaziken uses Blaze Kick(Now Fire/Fightning) against an Ice/Steel (if they ever make one) the damge would be terrible. 2*2*2*2=16 times more damage. And that doen't even take into consiteration Sunny Day and other boosts.

"Critical hit" NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

D

D_Force

Dual Type ATTACKS would make the game WAAAY to complicated. Leave 'em as they are. As for types, I'd like to see....

Dark/Psychic - Think of it as an Anti-Gardevoir :D
Dragon/Dark - This would PWN. Sometihng with Crunch AND Dragon Claw?!?
Fighting/Flying - Someone PLEASE give Machamp wings....
Steel/Dark - An absol in armour....

P

pop

A Dark/Psychic has no weakness exepct for ×4 bug....

But bug attackes are rare especially stab ones!!

W

wickedhero

This is really funny. Some of type combos mentioned here are combos I tried when making Fakemon. Anyway it'd be cool a fire/water, like a squid or something like that. A steel/dark would be a Mawile's evolution, like someone made, and a fire/ghost, as Ninetales should have been.

Darkbolt

Custom User Title
I would like...
Electric/Psychic
Electric/Dark
Electric/Ghost
and...
Electric/Fire

Heh... all electric types!

Status
Not open for further replies.