• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What new 'Other' Pokemon games would you like a sequel to?

MaskedManAbsolkid

We have seen many 'Other' Pokemon games that were good, but are there any you'd like to see sequels to?

As for me, I think a Pokemon Pinball DS would be good, as it would work well with the two screens. Also, I loved Puzzle Challenge and would like a sequel of it. Sadly, there's already a version on the DS, so it would be useless.

esm8m

Pokémaniac
I know the chances of this are practically zero, but it would be nice if the Japan-only sequel to the TCG game for Gameboy came out here. From what I've heard, it sounds fun.
And I second the proposal for a Puzzle Challenge sequel. Trozei isn't quite the same, and even though there is a Puzzle League style game on the DS, Pokémon makes everything better. Especially if they find a way to work in a fun 'plot' like Trozei did.
I also second the idea of Pokémon Pinball D/P. Pokémon Pinball R/S is insanely fun, so why not go 4th gen?
In addition, a Hey You Pikachu!/Pokémon Channel style game could be fun, although I would see that as a WiiWare title. Channel would work perfectly with the Wiimote. Admittedly, though, they weren't the most popular games. But I had fun with Channel.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
Pokemon Trozei on the wii.I loved the first one on the DS because of the fun,the puzzles and the story line.It would work great with the wii remote.You could point and click the links that you have found.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
Pokemon Trozei on the wii.I loved the first one on the DS because of the fun,the puzzles and the story line.It would work great with the wii remote.You could point and click the links that you have found.

BCVM22

snap with every pokemon not just 1st gen

A game that can't be won until 493 different Pokémon are uncovered and photographed to the satisfaction of a very picky internal grading system?

Noooo thanks. The franchise is filled with enough useless grinding as is. It's not coincidence in the slightest that the original game didn't feature all of the then-151 critters.

ForeverFlame

I'm another Pokemon Snap Junkie. With the new Wii technology out there, Pokemon snap can be awesome. Imagine a wireless Camera Controller thing? And the pictures can be uploaded using the WiiBoards thing...

And not all 493 Pokemon have to be included. Most "Other" games only include around 151 Pokemon, a couple taken from each generation. And imagine all of the other new features? It could be like MPR, and you can upload your actual Pokemon into the environment to take pictures of them. Or maybe you can catch Pokemon from the game and transfer them to DPP?

It's been years since Snap originally came out, so an updated version could be really good.

Raikou_fan

Snap. I don't care how long it would take to get a picture of all 400 somethin pkmn. I have a blast throwin stuff at them and getting their picture. And it wouldn't have to be all of them. It would need a longer story. I finished snap with all the pictures in a relatively short time, but with more pokemon it would have to be longer. And of course it would have to have new environments for all the new pokemon. The wireless capabilities of the wii could really add alot too. Maybe a little camera shaped thingie that hooks onto the wiimote... Yeah. i vote pokemon snap lol

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Snap and Trozei. I absolutely loved the Trozei sprites and would love 4th gen Trozei as they would be so cute ^^ Also, they both had this interesting storyline which was nice compared to the more or less predictable storyline in others O:

cascade88

< go ask alice >
A Pokemon Snap sequel would be totally boss. Aside from that though, I gotta say I wouldn't mind seeing a new Pokemon Pinball game either.

sinnedinho

I would really like to see a Trozei sequel, as well as Pokémon Pinball DS (I litterally spent days on both versions, I need only 8 in the first Pinball game and 15 in de second).

I never played Snap though, but I would try to buy it if it were made for the DS, I don't have a Wii.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Pokemon Snap without a Dobut

Just no Pokemon Dash

Demyx

Dance Water, Dance!
Pokemon Snap definitly. And for some reason, a Pokémon Channel sequel would be quite cool in my opinion.

Matchre

Burn, baby, burn.
Channel and Snap would be perfect on the Wii, no doubt about it. So, uh, I'll just jump on that badnwagon...

If they made a Pokémon Snap sequel, I would buy the new console just to play it. XD Seriously, it's one of the best Pokémon games ever. Getting all 400+ Pokémon would be crazy, but they don't have to put them all in the game.

Hyendae

Herfderf
Pokemon Snap definitly. And for some reason, a Pokémon Channel sequel would be quite cool in my opinion.
This a thousand times. I love both those games, and sequals would be awesome.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Pinball and Snap. You know maybe they should make a game where you actually raise pokemon, like a daycare service. Ranch is too boring it's like a chibi mii plaza.