• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WHAT NEW POKEMON EVALLASHINS DO YOU want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew08

pokemon/mew master
what new pokemon evallashins do you want? I would like a grass evalashin of evee.

Shin Ura Yuuki

Red's Follower
....*tries not to laugh*

Um...I want...a Lickitung "evallashin". It needs one, in my opinion...it's a cool Pokémon, but could benefit from better stats.

mew08

pokemon/mew master
Shin Ura Yuuki said:
....*tries not to laugh*

Um...I want...a Lickitung "evallashin". It needs one, in my opinion...it's a cool Pokémon, but could benefit from better stats.
yeah I near thout of that . a evallvashin of farfeched would be nice.

Nomytaker

The Deadman
I'd like to see an EVOLUTION, on all pokemons that don't have one at the moment. Quilfish, Lickitung, Aipom, Luvdisc, Taurus/Miltank (A pre-evo that evos into either one depending on gender.), Stantler, Relicath, Kangaskhan, Zangoose, Seviper, Skarmony, etc. (Please ingore most of my spelling on the pokemon names, theses are ones that I tend to forget.)

mew08

pokemon/mew master
Eszett said:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=93565 - Stickies and spelling own.

But, I can't answer the question since I don't know what an "evallashins" is. If you meant an evolution, I would definitely like to see Murkrow evolve.
this is for evolutions not like that link that you posted. At lest I used the serch butten. but nothing came up!

Status
Not open for further replies.