• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What new type would you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plasma and wind types ;)

Shy Guy

??? would have been dittos type and unknown's and called irregular or mutated and it needs it although it gains a 1.1 STAB boost on every type and a 1.4 for itself

weak to ghost,???,normal,flying,electric
resistent to:grass,water,fire,ice,psychic
immunity:steel,rock,ground

5 weaknesses make up for the pack of resistensis and immunities good type

OMG I said wrong :\ i ment Plasma and Explosion, is what i thought on long time ago, Making our "beloved" Voltorb a Explode/ Electric type xD

Aviano

I dropped my balls
I like Bubblegum-type. For all things pink and all things squishy :3

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
I like Bubblegum-type. For all things pink and all things squishy :3

as long as it's weak to about every type, sure. That'll teach damned blissey a lesson.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
I would like to see a "Magic" type. The magic-type pokemon could be more like spellcasters, with the moves being more like magic spells.

Last edited:

SpoinkDude

Steel Type is basically Light, considering moves like Mirror Shot and Flash Cannon who are both based on Light are Steel Type moves, anyway if they make a Sound Type then Whismur, Loudred, Exploud and Chatot would be classed in it, moves like Uproar, Hyper Voice, Chatter, Screech, Howl, Growl, Sing, Perish Song and other moves blocked by Soundproof would be classed as Sound Type moves (apart from Bug Buzz). Also they could be immune to other Sound Type Moves and that way the Whismur line and Chatot would be able to get other abilities!

If they make a ??? Type then Hidden Power who has varied Types, should be one of the moves and Ditto, Kecleon and Arsues (and other Pokemon who can change thier Types) should be part of it.

Last edited:

Burn Jack

Oh look another CT
I'm of the same opinion as Seviper. If anything is done with regards to typing, I feel it should be to balance the ones we already have.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I would like to see a Holy/Light type, and a Galactic/Alien type.

And for people who think Light is refering to actualy light, most likely we're talking about Holy Light. It would make more sense if they called it a Holy Type.

Last edited:

??????

That guy.
The Noob type is in order

Resistances-Knowledge that the types are already balanced enough.
Weak To-Moderators who have enoough to close topics such as this.
Strong Against-Other noobed typed pokemon.
Weak Against-Moderators or anyone with intelligence.

A light type could be taken as literal light... such as Ampharos or like a holy light or pure light like the togepi line.

I think an Air/wind type would be good as flying is about flying

happiny love

<-- ew pubey nose
Light would be stupid. All it would have is Flash, Flash Cannon, Mirror Shot, Ampharos, and the Togepi line.

Magic is just Psychic.

I like Cosmic, or Alien for Lunatone, Clefairy line, Solrock, Umbreon/Espeon, Cresselia, and I guess Claydol. Even though once again it wouldn't have many moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.