• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Next Saga?

C

Catman11

Maybe ash could actually see his butterfree,Pidgeot, and Primeape again...or challenge all thoughs trainers he said we'll meet again someday to...

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Catman11 said:
Maybe ash could actually see his butterfree,Pidgeot, and Primeape again...or challenge all thoughs trainers he said we'll meet again someday to...

that would be nice to see Butterfree, Primeape and all the others that Ash released but knowing the writers the chances of that happening are the same as Ash catching a legendary pokemon like Mew ain't gonna happen.

Kyle

For me, the question isn't what is the next saga, it's "when does it start". I don't know what I shall think about these Frontier-adventure.
It's like a kind of orange-isles, but a little longer, I guess. I wait for a new story development. And there are still things who are unsolved. For me it doesn't matter what's the next region, as long as the content looks well.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Kyle said:
For me, the question isn't what is the next saga, it's "when does it start". I don't know what I shall think about these Frontier-adventure.
It's like a kind of orange-isles, but a little longer, I guess. I wait for a new story development. And there are still things who are unsolved. For me it doesn't matter what's the next region, as long as the content looks well.

depends on when the Battle Frontier ends and the content of a region is always important to me.

Jikkle

Volcano Trainer
Well my guess is D/P will be out in March for Japan since that's usually a big month to release games for Nintendo with the U.S. release in Oct. I kinda get the hint of this considering the sudden rapid pace BF is going which makes me think Nintendo has let the writers know when D/P is going out so now they need to hurry up to have Ash in D/P for when the game comes out. Now we have one episode BF matchs where it usually is Ash meets the leader and than the next episode they have a match. One episode contests where it used to be like Ash where May meet her rival and the next episode was the contest. Also there is like what 3 episodes between Ash's BF opponents now? All this makes me think the writers are in a hurry and need to fit the rest of the brains in before D/P is released :p

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
Jikkle said:
Well my guess is D/P will be out in March for Japan since that's usually a big month to release games for Nintendo with the U.S. release in Oct. I kinda get the hint of this considering the sudden rapid pace BF is going which makes me think Nintendo has let the writers know when D/P is going out so now they need to hurry up to have Ash in D/P for when the game comes out. Now we have one episode BF matchs where it usually is Ash meets the leader and than the next episode they have a match. One episode contests where it used to be like Ash where May meet her rival and the next episode was the contest. Also there is like what 3 episodes between Ash's BF opponents now? All this makes me think the writers are in a hurry and need to fit the rest of the brains in before D/P is released :p
I've also noticed that. The next Frontier Brain will appear soon and will be defeated in that same episode. That means only four Brains left. I also wonder what happens when Ash gets the 7 symbols, if there's going to be a league equivalent or what. I'm not sure if they touched that aspect.

Touching the question in the title, I think that they will go to D/P region just after the Battle Frontier.

dragonskull

Dark trainer
ghost master said:
Ok as we're all aware of there is two new pokemon games being created by gamefreak one is pokemon ranger which is a totally new game from the pokemon universe and we're still not sure what exactly you do in it. The other one is Pokemon D/P this one is the next progression in the series like R/B/Y to G/S/C to R/S/E. The few details that have been revealled suggests that this one will be very different and break the typical pokemon model. Last we heard they were still deciding if you can only have up to 6 pokemon and if you there is still the typical 3 starters top choose from. There are things we do know though. The 9th movie is to be based on pokemon ranger and right now there is a magna series that has ash, may, brock, and max in some sort of pokemon ranger saga. Most of us assumed it would follow D/P but, things are hinting towards pokemon ranger. So do you think the next series will be based upon D/P, Ranger or do you think the writers will combine elements of both games into the next saga like they did with the current battle frontier saga where they have combined Fr/Lg with E. I feel they will combine both ranger and D/P into the next series or just have it D/P based series with the movie based on ranger.
maybe an saga in an area that is untouched