• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What nickname did you pick for the player character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I used my old irl name when I played Y. I probably will never use that name again though, but it was okay while it lasted.

Ninja Bulbasaur

The very, very, very first run through I had of Pokemon Y, I had named my character, "Yuma". I can't exactly recall why.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I'm pretty sure i'm called 'Alice' on my y file.

I'm a pretty big alice in wonderland fan :)

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
I chose Slic-K because that's what it made me sound like and my name begins with K.

I didn't pick a nickname in my first playthrough, but when I eventually replay X I'll definitely make my underlings refer to me as Lord Vader.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well in X, I played as the girl character and nicknamed the player PokéMay, from the combination of Pokémon and the name of my player May because I liked Hoenn so much and I totally wasn't a creative person back then.

In Y, I played as the boy and I think I named my character 'Big X', but I can't really remember. Pretty sure it's because I named my character Xavier, after the name of the male protagonist in the X and Y prerelease trailers.

XlordgoldX

Hi 5s & stage dives
Ill either name my protagonists, Lrdgold, or my irl nickname, or whatever their canon name is. Always name my rival whatever their canon name is as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
During my first play-through of X version, I picked Kitsune as my nickname, because I was really interested in youkai and Japanese folklore back then. In Y version, my nickname was my actual real-life name. I just didn't feel like making a more creative nickname in that game.

Steven of Venus

From Another Planet
Raptor, because Tyranitar is so epic, so empowering, so immortal, and eternally triumphant, that tickling your tummy for more ice cream cones, as he evolved from Red's Mt. Silver Cave to the peak, he's kind of like Saruman besting Gandalf, since Count Dooku is Darth Tyranus, or Tyranitar.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ginger in X 'cause I was playing as a girl, and Buddy in Y. I didn't think much when I invented those nicknames lol. :p

My ingame name was Reginald in X version, so my nickname was Reggie. It's not very creative because I came up with it in a hurry.

AuroraBeam

I've always used my real name for when I play as the female characters so I just used my actual nickname too.
It's only three letters long and it looks a little odd like it got cut off in the text bubbles whenever one of the characters use the nickname...

Status
Not open for further replies.