• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Nintendo Handeld do you use at the moment?

Which one do you use?

• Originnal DS

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • DSi

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • DSi XL

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • 3DS

Votes: 72 56.7%

• Total voters

rckstr

I use a DSi XL, attached to the big scree.Wont get the 3DS until it gets Pokemon main series game or a bigger screen

What about you?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
3DS because it's clearly better than the others.
This pretty much, since my DS Lite D-pad is worn out and no longer works with my new WI-IF.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I play 3DS games on my 3DS, DS games on my DSi, and GBA/GBC games on my GBAsp. I do use my GBC occasionally too.

Kalosian

Never Say Forever
DS Lite as it is the only one I have at the moment, but I will get a 3DS in the future.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
DS Lite, never upgraded, probably never will, unless Black 2 and White 2 comes out only for 3DS.

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
3DS, although I still have my Dsi.

Mr. Reloaded

All encompassing
DS Lite, never upgraded, probably never will, unless Black 2 and White 2 comes out only for 3DS.
Pokemon Black and White 2 is for the DS not the 3DS.

Back on Topic: I use my 3DS frequently.

Pikasaur

Panda Power
Depends on the room im in. If im in my Bedroom i use the original, but any where else i use my DS lite.

i need 2 DS's for pokemon trading.

Shadow XD001

I use my 3DS as my main DS. Sometimes I'll use my DS Lite for Pokémon trading, or playing a GBA game (which I could use on the GameCube via GameBoy Player, but not my GBA SP since it won't charge :()

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
3DS, but sometimes i'll use the original DS to have that DS feel.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I use DSi, but I kinda want a 3DS if only to play Kingdom hearts 3D when it comes out