• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Nintendo Handeld do you use at the moment?

Which one do you use?

• Originnal DS

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • DSi

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • DSi XL

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • 3DS

Votes: 72 56.7%

• Total voters

Torpoleon

3DS because it is the only one I have. Since I do I have GB, GBC & GBA games, I play those on my Gamecube.

The 3DS. We traded it off with our DS Lite and got $40 off instead of $50 because the hinge was broken, lol. I still have my DS Phat and I'm giving that away to my little cousins.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Mostly the 3DS, but I use my DS phat for GBA games.

Cremia

It's a small world..
I use my DS Lite.

I don't have a 3DS.

I'll most likely get one if Majora's Mask 3DS is ever made & released. :)

MitsukiBW

Trainer
I use DS Lite...
But I kind of really want a 3DS now, because all of the new games are coming out for that instead of regular DS. (Except Black 2 and White 2.)

Thriller

Its almost time
I saw no need to upgrade to a DSi, and I can't afford the 3DS right now, so I got a DSlite. The original, bulky, DS model I didn't like and it was easily scratched up, so I traded it in for a blue DSlite.

Canto

I use my 3DS for most games, but I have to use my brothers DS Lite for my GBA games because mine pretty much died a couple years ago.

ROFLMAO

I use my 3DS for the vast majority of things, though I still use my DS Lite for GBA games and trading.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
3DS for my DS and 3DS games, GameBoy Micro for my GBA games (Emerald and DemiKids: Dark Version are the only two GBA game I play anymore ;_;).

Meowth City

Staff member
I don't own a 3DS yet, so I'm using a DSi at the moment. I also use my DS Lite when I need to trade between versions and for my other games.

Twentington

Outta here!
I currently use a 3DS. I previously used a DSi. Then Christmas came... Only thing I dislike is that neither can play GBA games...

A DSi I got on ebay for about $40 and some change, another DSi which I got for about $7, and a 3DS which I partially paid for ($100, I love discounts). At the moment I'm using them for everything, music, rarely some photo taking, and with the 3DS, viewing movies I convert to watch on the nice screen of said 3DS.

My DS lite failed on me so I sold that for a pretty penny and used it to get the $40 dsi. Besides that I really wish the 3DS had a Matte Black finish =\