• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Nintendo Handeld do you use at the moment?

Which one do you use?

• Originnal DS

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • DSi

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • DSi XL

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • 3DS

Votes: 72 56.7%

• Total voters

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Heh. I lol'd when viewing the rates for the DS lite and the DSi. Ironic?

I've had and played a 3DS ever since my birthday last year. My first two 3DS games were Ridge Racer 3D and Pilotwings Resort.

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
I use my 3DS for almost everythng now, but I still use the my original DS for trading between Pokemon games and sending Pokemon to the Dream World for Pokemon White. My poor DS can barely hold an hour's worth of electricity and can't close properly due to a broken hinge, so I am lucky to have my 3DS to reduce the workload my DS used to deal with. As a random fact, I also like the DS' D-pad better than the 3DS' D-pad.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
I have my Nintendo PS3 XD I currently use my 3DS and my bro has a Original DS.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I'm currently using my aqua blue 3DS. I'm currently playing my Pokemon White Version on it and update my Pokedex 3D every day. I'm going to be playing the hell out of it when Kid Icarus comes out. :)

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
Using my 3DS. I love my games (Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land), but I use my DSi to play my DS games because they look hideous on the 3DS (the screen's scaled down)

ManhattanTheStarr

Was using the original Nintendo DS for quite a while until I got my 3DS last month. As expected, I enjoy the 3DS way more than my original DS, as it doesn't have a broken hinge, scratched screen, or very low, unchangeable brightness setting. :x

Venomfang

Perky Goth
DS Lite. My DSI's clunked out a while ago, but I always liked the Lite better anyway.

Skyhi101

Well I use my 3DS for most of my gaming now however I do have a DS lite and an original DS that I use for various things such as sending pokemon from 4th to 5th gen ;)

I use my 3DS mostly, to play Mario Kary 7 and Bit. Trip Saga. I own a Jap. White, so I can't play it in my 3DS, so I use my DSi to battle and trade.

7 tyranitars

I use my DSlite for my DS games and 3DS for my 3DS games :p.