• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Nintendo Handeld do you use at the moment?

Which one do you use?

• Originnal DS

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • DSi

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • DSi XL

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • 3DS

Votes: 72 56.7%

• Total voters
I kind of swap between my 3DS, DSi and DS Lite. I don't use the old one anymore, though. And when I'm playing Gameboy games, I use my SP or Micro. I think they all get pretty good use.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Right now i am using my 3DS and my SP.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
DS Lite. Don't have 3DS, and don't plan to until Smash Bros proves it'll be good, and it gets more games I am interested in.

Da Man X

Cυrsιvε Rσcκs-DαMαπΧ
I play my 3DS and Dsi. But more of 3DS.

Cobalt_Latios

Still rocking the DS Lite, but I definitely plan on upgrading soon.

Hoping either end of this year, or early next year. Still haven't decided :p.

airaid

Breeding Geek
3DS, though I still have use for my DS and DSLite.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
I know this is going to sound insane, but I use my Game Boy Pocket and original Game Boy Advance, used to have a GBC but sold it last year (actually selling my Pocket & GBA for "the brick", it has better battery life). I stopped playing Pokemon when I was in middle school back in 2003, and just started again last year, plus I'm more of a Gen I/II fan, so that's why. :)

uisfuturegradstudent

I got Gameboy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, DS and 3D DS.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
DS Lite, Platinum very much like platina in the manga? color .

I never close the top screen cuz of everything I read about them >_>; When I take it places with me, I put it inside of a camera bag. XD; People likely get confused but oh well...

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
GBASP the most.

3DS to create pictures, play 3DS games, mess with music files...the list goes on. I use my DSi to play DS games, and DS lite for multiple reasons.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I use my DS Lite to play pokemon games, and my 3DS to play Zelda OoT (Which is the only reason I got the 3DS in the first place)