• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Nintendo Handeld do you use at the moment?

Which one do you use?

• Originnal DS

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • DSi

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • DSi XL

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • 3DS

Votes: 72 56.7%

• Total voters

rckstr

I use a DSi XL, attached to the big scree.Wont get the 3DS until it gets Pokemon main series game or a bigger screen

What about you?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
3DS because it's clearly better than the others.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
3DS because it's clearly better than the others.

This pretty much, since my DS Lite D-pad is worn out and no longer works with my new WI-IF.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I play 3DS games on my 3DS, DS games on my DSi, and GBA/GBC games on my GBAsp. I do use my GBC occasionally too.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
DS Lite, never upgraded, probably never will, unless Black 2 and White 2 comes out only for 3DS.

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
3DS, although I still have my Dsi.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
DS Lite, never upgraded, probably never will, unless Black 2 and White 2 comes out only for 3DS.

Pokemon Black and White 2 is for the DS not the 3DS.

Back on Topic: I use my 3DS frequently.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Depends on the room im in. If im in my Bedroom i use the original, but any where else i use my DS lite.

i need 2 DS's for pokemon trading.

Shadow XD001

I use my 3DS as my main DS. Sometimes I'll use my DS Lite for Pokémon trading, or playing a GBA game (which I could use on the GameCube via GameBoy Player, but not my GBA SP since it won't charge :()

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
3DS, but sometimes i'll use the original DS to have that DS feel.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I use DSi, but I kinda want a 3DS if only to play Kingdom hearts 3D when it comes out