• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Nintendo Handeld do you use at the moment?

Which one do you use?

• Originnal DS

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • DSi

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • DSi XL

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • 3DS

Votes: 72 56.7%

• Total voters

shady56

Blazing With Heart
DS Lite but im going to buy me a 3DS when i finally save up enough but keep my DS Lite

Currently a DS Lite but I dunno if I should get a XL or 3ds so I can trade pokemon from my platinum to black, does any1 know if I can still trade pkmn by using a 3ds n a ds lite? If yes then i'll prolly get the 3ds instead of the XL

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Don't have a 3DS yet, DS broke, but I'm currently using my Gameboy. Not just any gameboy, but the original brick.

tayetayetv1

im going to buy an xl even though the 3ds is awsome but i have personal problems and plus all i play is pokemon and mario but i know i will get the 3ds when a new version comes out and pokemon is on 3ds Hopefully ruby and sapphire r on ds regular Im so picking a cute little treecko Lol sorry off topic

ForgottenPearl

I do most of my game playing on my 3DS now (I love Star Fox and Mario 3D Land!). But I'm also playing Brain Age to keep my pathetic mind healthy, and I just use my original DS for that. :) No point in switching around games and such. I never got a DS Lite, DSi, or any of those.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I like my DS Lite. I don't really see what's so great about the 3DS, and it's still friggin' expensive anyway (not that the DS Lite wasn't expensive itself, but it was the least expensive at the store). Besides, it's got the capability to play the GameBoy Advance games, so that's a bonus :p. And I only bought it for SoulSilver and Mystery Dungeon, I don't plan on buying any other DS games.

SneaselClaw

I'm one of the 2 who originally voted the Original DS in the poll, but I finally upgraded to a preowned DSi over the weekend, just for the fact that I was fed up of having to change my wifi settings at home to get it online.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
DS lite. I never saw the need tto spend more money while my DS lite can play my GBA games. The inability to play my GBA games was a real turn off from the DSi

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Currently a DS Lite but I dunno if I should get a XL or 3ds so I can trade pokemon from my platinum to black, does any1 know if I can still trade pkmn by using a 3ds n a ds lite? If yes then i'll prolly get the 3ds instead of the XL

Yes, you can trade between a 3DS and a DS.

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
3DS mostly ever since playing Kid Icarus: Uprising. I only use my DSiXL if my 3DS dies during a long trip.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
DSi. I don't have the money for the 3DS.