• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What old features do you want to stay in HGSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the battle recorder love that thing vary usefully tactically

Music

If anything stays the same I want it to be the music. Listening to the music of the 2nd generation brings back so many memories. The countless hours of playing Silver and training and.... sniff... sorry

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
i would like the call feature to stay on the pokegear but i also want the vs. seeker too cause you can't have everyone's phone #. maybe the vs. seeker will be built into the pokegear!

i'd love to just be able to decorate my room :p and have the classic mystery gift (the one you did by infared with a friend and you got berries, battle items, or furniture for your room)

I want to see the room to, also they should use the Mystery Gift more creatively then for just sending Pokemon, and event items.

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
I liked where in Crystal sme people gave you gifts if you called tem a lot [think that's how it worked]. And also I would like to see the return of the secret bases I loved those, unlike the underground rooms or whatever they got now.

rekreatur

Anything except that phone thing. It's just annoying that I can't make ten steps without someone calling and saying "Hey, I almost caught a Rattata!". And those people that were supposed to give out stones never called.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
The Odd Egg is all we need now imo. Come on, Odd Egg!!! *crosses fingers*

Jolesy

Sparky Jolteons(:
Anything except that phone thing. It's just annoying that I can't make ten steps without someone calling and saying "Hey, I almost caught a Rattata!". And those people that were supposed to give out stones never called.

Yea that part was annoying. Really? I got called all the time for stones.

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I got it! I got it!

RageCandyBars.
HECK YEAH!!!
The Odd Egg is all we need now imo. Come on, Odd Egg!!! *crosses fingers*
Just hope that they put some sort of lock for the GTS if they put it in, I hope they at least do it with Gyarados, we don't need more idiotic trades up there.

HECK YEAH!!!

Just hope that they put some sort of lock for the GTS if they put it in, I hope they at least do it with Gyarados, we don't need more idiotic trades up there.
It's more than likely they will not put any locks or restrictions on the Red Gyarados. GameFreak does not care about that stuff.

It's more than likely they will not put any locks or restrictions on the Red Gyarados. GameFreak does not care about that stuff.

I know, I'm quite tempted to buy a AR to hack the senseless things they ask for and rip them off their Pokemon.

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
(first off, I'm super happy to see headbutt trees return, and not only that but every tree is headbutt-able)

I'd like to see room decorating return, other then that I think I'm good to go at this point.

Magmar Master

Been able to go into the daycare centre's garden.

Although seeing your pokemon in the overworld won't be unique to the daycare anymore.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
headbutt.jpg

Anyone who asks for Headbutt trees after this post is a moron.

Well. I guess this means that all of the old features are coming back. The only ones that aren't comfirmed are Beuna's Password and the Odd Egg. Both of which are 99% garenteed to be in HGSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.