• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What old features do you want to stay in HGSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
I want the mazes to be roughly the same. You know, like Ice Path and the sort. Since I've already cleared them in GSC, it'll be a snap to get through them in HG/SS.

Ninetales_Blaze

Eternal-Blaze
I miss the ol'Pokegear
However, i think this feature was only in Crystal.
But still, Crystal was in the same Generation.

I like it how they would let you go to other regions just like how yah can go to Kanto.
But maybe instead, you can go in kanto,Hoenn and Sinnoh!
But just imagin' getting all those Gym Badges -_-

Like i said, this feature is Probably only In Crystal than in Gold and Silver.

But i Garentee They would also make A remake of Crystal too since after Gold and Silver, It was Crystal!

Maybe they will do Another Celebi Event in HG+SS!

I totally garentee that.

Chaos Shadow

If you mean you think you could only go to Kanto in Crystal, you could go to Kanto in any of the other games.

They wouldn't add all of the regions to one game, though, for the obvious fact that it would take up far too much space. That would be a pretty nice idea for a proper console version of Pokemon (a world tour game of sorts, where you could bounce across all of the regions; a console game has ample space to allow that), but it won't happen on the handhelds.

Still, I want them to keep Kanto. And even though I rarely participated, the bug catching contest would be pretty nice, since it gave an early-game stab at Scyther/Pinsir.

sunkirby

<-OMG ITS A GHASTLY!
extremespeed Dratini

They should soooo keep extremespeed dratini i never got it but it seemed cool.

also, i have a question. in the pictures it showed them walking around with starters, but do we have confirmation that you can still walk with them when they evolve? or any pokemon?

please reply

sunkirby

MewtwosAdvocate

The Last Supram
I miss the ol'Pokegear
However, i think this feature was only in Crystal.
But still, Crystal was in the same Generation.

I like it how they would let you go to other regions just like how yah can go to Kanto.
But maybe instead, you can go in kanto,Hoenn and Sinnoh!
But just imagin' getting all those Gym Badges -_-

Like i said, this feature is Probably only In Crystal than in Gold and Silver.

But i Garentee They would also make A remake of Crystal too since after Gold and Silver, It was Crystal!

Maybe they will do Another Celebi Event in HG+SS!

I totally garentee that.

What? The only thing you said that was even remotely true or likely was the Celebii event. Have you even PLAYED GS? Pokegear was in GS. We'll get Kanto, but definitely not the other two regions. And no, we will NOT get a Crystal remake, because 1) we did not get a Yellow remake and 2) like Yellow, Crystal was the exact same game as the two games that came before it, but with an altered plot and small extras, so therefore, there is no need to remake it.

also, i have a question. in the pictures it showed them walking around with starters, but do we have confirmation that you can still walk with them when they evolve? or any pokemon?

We do not know yet.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
It would be nice to make the pokegear in the toch screen, like the poketch.
Also have both legendaries in both versions.

loudguy12

99.9% PokéFan
Hello, I'm new on this type of forums, but if someone have already gone to the shippers community I want to say that I'm not only a shipper, I played all the games, I have seen all the anime (including banned episodes), and I have read all the Pokémon Special.

To the topic:

I really love headbutt trees. It's very fun headbutt those things, and there's lots of them.
The Magnet Train between Goldenrod and Saffron.
Apricorn Balls
and of course... the final battle with Red.

1chugga

cyndaquil trainer
;492-s;they definetley need kanto and they sould have celebi u should be able to catch all the johto pokemon in johto other than that they should hav everything from the original games

Ammako

Why does everyone says "Apricorns" when it's "Apicorns?"

Anyway, the stuff I don't want them to add are the stuff that were in Platinum (e.g. Global Terminal + VS. Recorder). Those were useless.
But I'd like them to include a GTS in Goldenrod City's Pokémon Center (e.g. Just remake it as Jap. Crystal's P.C.C.)
They could also include the Odd Egg, but without the increased shiny egg rate. Getting shiny Gyarados is okay, but getting two shinies per save file isn't. Considering you could restart many times to get each of the shiny Odd Egg Pokémon...

Last edited:

Exeggator

Psychic Mastermind
They could make TMs like Curse and Zap Cannon to Move Tutor moves along with remaining RBY TMs like Whirlwind and Tri Attack.
Headbutt trees were better than Honey trees but there were only regular trees around the Slowpoke Well...

civilrap

I Have Returned...
Keep the train.
Headbutt trees.
Make it chronologically three years after R/B like before.
Oh and making the pokegear have touch features is nice. (Maybe even let the radios pick up local stations ^_^)

Status
Not open for further replies.