1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What older games do you hope get brought back out onto the Switch?

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by WishIhadaManafi5, Sep 19, 2018.

1. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Werewolf of London

I'm hoping that Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD and the Stadium games are brought onto it. It would be great to see a new generation be able to play through them.

How about you guys? What games do you hope get put back out via the eshop?

2. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

For the Pokemon series, I'm hoping for remakes of Diamond and Pearl during Generation VIII. Small chance of happening, but I would also like to see new versions of the Generation II games, as follow-ups to Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee.
    In terms of other Nintendo franchises, I'd like to see enhanced ports of the Wii U games Super Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3, along with a remastered compilation of the original N64 Mario Party trilogy.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  3. Mew2

Mew2 Team Rocket's Enemy

I'd really like to see a Paper Mario Trilogy (Paper Marios 1, 2, and 3) come out on Switch. I also wouldn't mind remastered versions of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and even Skyward Sword coming out either, though the controls would likely have to be changed for Skyward Sword, which might not be worth the resources if we're getting a sequel to Breath of the Wild in the not too distant future.

4. Gizmoduck

Gizmoduck Burns eternally hot

After seeing LA Noire pop up on it (a game I definitely did not like at all), I began thinking GTA V should be possible. Here's hoping.

I was happy to see Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 appear though. Great ports.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018