• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what OS(es) are you using on your PC?

Waht's your PC OS?

• Linux

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Windows

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • Mac

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Uhhh, what's an "OS"?

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
simple, post what OS(es) you currently use.

*hopes for some Linux users*

I'll start:

Ubuntu 10.10 (upgrading to 11.04 alpha)

let's keep this going until it's closed. I know some people change OSes fairly often.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I have a piece of crap Windows 2000. It runs fine, so it's not that bad.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I was going to go WOE IS ME about still being on XP(which really isn't that bad, it's just that this laptop is pretty...eh...), but compared to someone still on Windows 2000...

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
WINDOWS 7 YEAH
I had a laptop with 2000 once... like, as in, I used it once...never again... ugh...

Crystal Clair

My laptop with the Sims 2 has XP and my current laptop that I use for everything else runs Vista. Apparently I've faired a lot better than the average Vista user... My only hardship was adjusting to the changes.

swampert55

I run Windows on my primary computer. Since you seem to like Linux so much, I should mention that I also run NetBSD on a second system.

Hunter067

Recreational Gamer
I was a long time Windows user, but recently I decided to try out Linux, since I have recovery disks for my computer and thus can always go back to Windows if I wished. So far, I have been more satisfied with my current OS then I was with Windows.

The OS I am using is Linux, openSUSE 11.3 x64 to be more specific.

Shuam

righteous
I've got windows vista home on my 360GB HDD and windows 7 x64 Ultimate on my 1TB HDD.
Have a Mac running OSX, but I feel so limited on it so I never use it. I don't like Linux.

But OP, install gentoo.

Twilight Sky

Phantasmic. ★
I'm using Windows 7. A year ago though, I was on Windows Vista. I gotta say though, 7 was(and still is, for me) a really nice change from Vista.

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Hmmm, Windows seems to be more popular than GNU/Linux..... well, I aint gonna bash your individual tastes...

now upgraded to Ultimate Edition 2.9 64-bit.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Windows 7 upgrade is what I'm so getting. Right now I use XP. XP is serviceable, just so damn out-dated. My laptop once had that piece of evil that shall not be named, Vista. Then I went back to XP only to learn that Halo 2 only works for Vista.