• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What other franchises are you a fan of?

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Outside of Pokemon:

-The Legend of Zelda (Probably favoured over even Pokemon)
-Mario
-Animal Crossing
-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
-Digimon
-Harry Potter

Just to name a few. There are so many more. I love a lot of franchises. Many I'm missing I know that much.

This is a neat thread! I enjoy the following book series/television series/video game series:

• Hunger Games
  • Harry Potter
  • Alex Rider
  • Super Mario Brothers
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • EA Sports games
  • Star Wars

That's all I've got!~

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Mario
  • Kirby
  • Metroid
  • South Park

Those are some of the big ones.

I like
Yugioh (Original and 5Ds mostly)
Avengers (specifically thor)
Super Mario (since the N64)
Star Wars (EVERYTHING. PLEASE DONT WRECK IT DISNEY .PLEASE!)

SmartD

Besides Pokemon, I follow the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game and anime. I don't usually follow any other franchise besides those two.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Uncharted
Great TPS games. The games get a lot of flack for being too linear, but you know what? I don't care. This is literally Indiana Jones in videogame form. Which Tomb Raider is too, but Uncharted refined the gameplay, graphics, sound, and everything else... Which then Tomb Raider (2013) took inspirations from the refinements of the Uncharted series. Basically, if you liked Indiana Jones, and you always wanted a videogame based on Indy, but don't like Uncharted, I think you're just being bias.

Kingdom Hearts
Love the games. I'm basically going to be repeating what other people find so awesome with these games, but I'll give you a warning on the franchise. If you're new to the series and will want to play KHIII, BUY THE OTHER GAMES! Say you only have a PS4 or Xbone, and want to play KHIII. Either build a PC to run emulations of the games, or buy a 3DS for DDD and a PS3 for KH1.5HDR and soon KH2.5HDR. I guess KH1, 2, and Re:CoM are straightforward enough, but KHIII will definitely have confusing stuff from DDD and BbS.

Final Fantasy
A lot of people are probably going to include this, so I guess I won't say anything more.

Yu-Gi-Oh!
I've never seen the entirety of any season, but I still love the anime and games. In fact, I'm still waiting for the Zexal 3DS game to be localized. It just came out last month in Japan, so I guess I still have a bit of waiting left. Also, can't wait for ARC-V!

There are way more franchises I like, but to list them all would require me to sit here all day long.

Scattar

Sableye Enchancer
Kingdom Hearts
This game is so fascinating. I love the graphics, storyline, Keyblades and even the forms that were available in KHII. Playing through KH:DDD on my 3ds right now and it is absolutely stunning how good it is. As someone said above, if you're going to get KHIII, get the first two atleast.

Professor Layton
This is an amazing crime solving series with tons of puzzles to figure out!

Bones
It's a TV series which I find hilarious, as well as intriguing.

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Uhhh I think the only other one would be Zoids pretty much :p but I like digimon too kinda

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
If a Digimon game were made at the same standard that X and Y were I wouldn't sleep ever. The last 2 Final Fantasy games I played left a rotten taste but I will probably buy 15 when it comes out. Armored Core has gone to crap in general, but I played them all up to 5. Soul Calibur is still the only fighting game I care to play.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Super Smash Bros., Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane chronicles, Kingdom Hearts, Pikimin, Ace Attorney, Hunger Games, and Beautiful Creatures. Most of these things are books since I read a lot...

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Thing is, to be a fan, I imagine it being not just liking something but actually being devoted to it. So while there's stuff I might like (e.g. Mario, Professor Layton, My Little Pony, Kirby) I'm not interested enough in it at present to really have that kind of bond to be a fan.

Generally speaking, the things I think I have that link with at present are Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Ace Attorney and some films (mainly Disney/Pixar). I feel differently about the films compared to the games, though - the games have more of a strong attachment to the characters and world and are generally the stuff I will want to draw and write about, the movies are more a love for the movie itself. Even so, I generally get excited for these things a lot, so I consider myself a fan of them. :)

Blaquaza

Elite Spritist
Mario, Sonic, Ace Attorney, the Legend of Zelda, Super Monkey Ball, and many other games either meant for kids or resemble an anime. You know what, let's just settle with 90% of RPGs. :D

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Oh god so many. One that REALLY stands out to me is either Fire Emblem or The Legacy of Kain.

I wanna say I'm lookin' forward to the new MMO for The Legacy but it looks very... gameplay focused which really wasn't The Legacy of Kain's strength. Kinda worried tbh but oh well. XD I enjoy all the older stuff even to this day.

Channy

I love anything that has to do with Mass Effect, Sonic the Hedgehog, American Horror Story, and Pokemon.

Chalis

Victorious
For me, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Kirby, Mario, Fire Emblem, SSB, Sonic.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Let's see, what do I like?

Halo - I absolutely love this series to death. I'm not a big fan of some of it's more recent adages, but I have to say that Halo 2 is probably my favorite game of all time.
Fallout - I've only recently started playing these games, but even after this few months, I've fallen in love with the series. I plan on playing the earlier PC versions at some point.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - I'm not an "extreme" fan, but I do enjoy the show and it's fandom. I don't own very much, if any, merchandise, and I also don't really frequent the forums. I mostly just read fanfics and watch videos.
Metroid - These games need to make a comeback. I miss the old style games.
Rooster Teeth - The fandom with mini fandoms. I love Achievement Hunter and Red Vs. blue. RWBY is okay, I haven't really watched much of it to make a definitive opinion.
Star Wars? - I mostly just watch the movies when they're on TV and play the occasion games. Knights of The Old Republic is definitely one of my favorite games. HK-47 is one of the greatest robots in existence.
I think there's more, but this is mostly what I can think of.

Arvis

I'm a big fan of series like Fire Emblem, Zelda, Mario, DBZ, The Walking Dead...to name a few

I have a lot more, but it'd be waaay to long to list out