• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What other Pokemon Merchandise do you own?

Fire_Paw

Moonwatcher
-Pokemon 10th anniversary CD
-The starters from each region (except the Unova region) figurines
-A lot of Pokemon cards
-Stuffed Pikachu, Charmander, and Eevee
-Pokemon game guides for each game except Platinum and Black/White

And I've got a few other things as well, posters and stuff, but this is the stuff that isn't packed up from the last move.

Piggy

Flareon plush from the Pokemon Center in NYC, before it was tunred into the Nintendo World Store.

Aegon

I have some guides, and a Pikachu plush that opens at the bottom O_O. I'm not that big of a fan of the TGC, but I have a few cards.

gliscor&yanmega

Nothing. I only have Pokemon games.

I used to have cards, toys, stuff Pokemon toys, even a cup with Pokemon on it, but it all ended up in the trash or somewhere.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
-2 inch plastic pokéball that contains a Tepig figurine.
-DK Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver sticker book
-DVD box set of the Indigo League series
-BradyGames Ruby and Sapphire guide (to be honest, this guide sucks)
-Nintendo Official Magazine Pokémon Master Guide and Nintendo Official Magazine Pokemon Monster Guide (I've had these since the nineties, and they're in mint condition)

Used to have
-Plush Pikachu keychain that made noises when its belly was squeezed
-Talking Pikachu plush with light up cheeks
-Large Lugia figure that made noises when its leg was pulled
-Small assortment of plastic figures including Raichu, Clefable, Staryu, Squirtle and others
-Ash, Misty, and Jessie figures
-Whole load of TCG cards

Zibdas

not bad
Recently I acquired a huge stash of TCG...at least several thousand....
I'm quite happy. :D

JohnGazmon

I've got some old cards, including a Deck of cards I was constructing that used Water/Electric Pokemon, which had a shiny Raikou and a shiny Milotic from I have no idea when.

Also found a plastic Golduck figurine in my drawer this morning. He's taking pride of place on top of my Hi-Fi. Now all I have to do is find my plastic Gengar and i'll be chuffed.

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
A lot of the same as everyone else, cards, other games, I have several tins, about 70 figures, posters, strat guides, a pokedex, plushies and that's about it

Blazivoir

Beauty Trainer
When I was younger a lot, now I only have the games and one cuddly charizard toy. Thank god for the internet though, so you can watch the anime and the films for nostalgia

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
The only thing pokemon I have besides games and guides is the Giratina Origin form figurine I got for pre-ordering Platinum.

Edit, I also own Mewtwo Strikes Back on DVD

Meowth City

Staff member
OMG, I can't believe I forgot to mention my most favourite piece of PokeMerch is my Dialga Nintendo DS Stylus that I got from pre-ordering Pokemon Diamond.

SilverSoulLugia

Well, mainly Pokemon Cards. Got a box full o' them. And I keep the sleeves that the booster packs come in.

A few posters, the Annuals from 2005-2010 (Or 11...can't remember.) I also have a few 'crystal' gachapon phone danglers from back when the 3rd gen. was released - Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander and Treeko. Also have a proper Pikachu dangler.

There's quite a few figures too - one of those 1:40 scale ones (Groudon), another gachapon Minun weeble, a few Pikachus and a Mudkip. Just small-scale, those ones.

3 plushies - Pikachu, Mew, and Mudkip. All the same size, around 7 inches high.

Also own not just the original Pokedex, but the Gold and Silver one too. ;) And a Pokemon Mini console, if that counts.

A couple of anime books - the Spinarak episode and Pikachu's Vacation, and one copy of Pokemon Adventures. (Volume 3, I think...)

Oh, and let's not forget my VHS copy of Pokemon 2000 that I begged my mum for....

Will soon be aquiring DVDs of nearly all the movies too!

I'm always on the look out for more Pokemon merchandise. And I'd love to go through my room and catalog it all but then I'd be scared of myself in the end. :D

Off the top of my head (and some glances around me):

- Lots of Pokemon Plush, mostly the little 6' things you get at Toys R Us and what not
- Pokemon Action Figures, bobbleheads, a Hoenn Pokedex
- A little bookshelf all full of game guides, mangas, adaptations, activity books etc.
- 3 lunch boxes
- Backpack (I'll never have any use for it in public :p)
- Posters
- DVDs and VHS tapes
- 10th Anniversary CD
- DSi charger stand, other DS accessories like game cases
- 2 Christmas Stockings
- 14 t-shirts, pair of booty shorts (LOL XD)
- Pokemon Wallet
- Trading Cards (I just keep favorites, I don't play with them)

I think that's the majority of it. I really can't look through it all and list everything. xD

Zibdas

not bad
I have the original Monopoly and To be a master board games.

Anaya

Synthesis
I have a little Pokeball Lego set to build some little Pichus. Never got around to building them though haha.