• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What other Pokemon Merchandise do you own?

Despotar

Lots of TCG cards, I have the complete HG/SS set. Various figurines, pokeballs, masks, and all the gold-plated pokemon cards from Burger King (remember those?)

All the gameboy/DS games ever made with the word Pokemon in them, as well.

(EDIT: Could have sworn it was McDonald's but I was wrong! Thanks, ChedWick)

Last edited:

ChedWick

Now are those are some cool foam Pokeballs! I want some now!

I have a plush Dragonite, as well as a bunch of old cards.

Lucky! I want a Dragonite plush myself!
---
Games:
LeafGreen
Emerald
Ruby
SoulSilver
Platinum
White

Cards:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too many to list!

Books/Mangas:
Diamond & Pearl Adventures Vol. 1-8
Adventures Vol. 1-11
Adventures, Best Of Red and Yellow
Pokemon Ranger & The Temple Of The Sea
The Rise Of Darkrai
Giratina and the Sky Warrior
Arceus and the Jewel of Life
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ginjis Rescue Team
Diamond and Pearl Platinum adventures Vol. 1
Ultimate Handbook
Junior Handbook: Meet Buizel and Friends, Meet Pikachu and Pals
Sinnoh Hall of Fame
Top 10 Handbook
World of Sinnoh
Johto Handbook
Diamond and Pearl: Coal Badge Battle
Legendary Pokemon: The Essential Guide - Sinnoh Edition
The Ultimate Unofficial Pokemon TCG Guide
Collectors sticker book
Pokemon Eye See it!
Primas Official TCG Strategy Guide
11 issues of Beckett Pokemon unofficial collector
Black and White Strategy Guide

Figures:
A Snivy and Oshawott figure (got these in some Black and White TCG preview Tins. Still trying to find one for Tepig)
A Pachirisu and Kricketot figure

Plushes:
A Pikachu plush (I measured it, and I think it's the actual size of the Pikachu in the anime
Two smaller ones: Buizel and Ambipom
I should buy some more Pokemon plushes.

DVDs:
Adventures in the Orange Islands
Diamond and Pearl Vol. 1

Movies:
Pokemon Heroes
Jirachi Wishmaker
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
The Rise of Darkrai
Giratina and the Sky Warrior

GetOutOfBox

Original Series Fan
I have a binder stuffed with the old cards, they were really popular in my town when I was a kid.

Aside from that, I don't really have any Pokemon merchandise, both because I don't want to explain why I enjoy watching a kids show every time someone sees my room, and because I've never been in to having merchandise like plush toys, etc.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I got a little plushie of Cyndaquil (my first pokemon ever) that I always keep in my room. That's about it but I love that thing.

ChedWick

Now are those are some cool foam Pokeballs! I want some now!

Ebay my friend. They aren't cheap either. I'm hoping the company comes out with another series for black and white. That way I should be able to pick them up at Toyrus for a reasonable price like I did those 3 in my picks.

SmartD

Towels
Bedsheet
Promotional stuff (Pre-order stuff, booklets, posters...)
A Snivy Plush from the Black and White tour
A Oshawott Stylus from the Black and White Tour
Pencils
A stationary thing that has papers and stickers
Stickers
Once had a Pokemon math book, sticker book, and chapter book.
Some cards (gave a bunch to relatives who are into the cards more)
The Gold plate Burger King card

And some other Pokemon stuff. I was a Pokemon nerd back then.

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
bunch of strategy guides such as dex`s etc. for d/p,plat,hg,b/w, plush snorlax x2, plush koffing, old tcg cards 1sr gen, xmas tree pokeball baubles.lol 2 make me and gf house festive

swedefish

Grass Trainer
The only pokemon merchandise I own are: Pokemon Blue, Silver, Platinum, HeartGold and White versions.

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
I own a Turtwig and Oshawott plush and a limited edition Black and White strategy guide.

GalladeX

Let's see...
I have...

• 'Let's Find Pokemon' book - basically Pokemon 'Where's Waldo?'
  • Two Pocket Guides, detailing all Pokemon up to Darkrai
  • Dialga, 2 Palkia, Lickilicky, and Darkrai Keychains
  • TCG Strategy Guide for Rising Rivals
  • Platinum-themed DS case and stylus
  • About 50 miniature Pokemon figures that I used to buy at a card store
  • Pikachu plush
  • Poliwhirl plush that doubles as a wallet
  • Really old guide detailing the original 151
  • Wooden poster detailing all 151 (although I have a feeling it might have been ruined when my basement flooded D: )
  • A couple larger action figures, including a Pikachu that goes "PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" when you press down its arm
  • Some fake tattoos I bought for the lulz
  • Much more

...Yeah...

meatnerd

Training since 1998
I have like 3 or 4 out of the 6 of those gold plate burger king stuff! Oh man, hard to say, i've got 2 boxes full of pokémon stuff since i was a kid (and im 21 now).
TONS of the old toys, shirts (and i still wear them!), too many cards (and i still collect), vhs, dvds, posters, books, official handbook (1-150), puzzles, stickers, field book with stickers to keep track what you caught, cds, plushies, game guides, key rings, 90% of the game boy games (+ds), Pokémon Snap & Stadium, Pikachu hat, the original pokémon comic with Red where he has a Poliwhirl, alarm clock, pencil case, tv show, pencil sharpener, and a picture of me and my mom going to see the 2nd pokémon movie in theaters :) Im PRETTY sure that's all i can think of. My best friend had one of those game boy where it was Pokémon themed and it was half yellow and half blue, fnck am i ever jelous of that.

edit: Can i add i dress up as Misty for Halloween about 3 years ago? It was awesome...

A couple larger action figures, including a Pikachu that goes "PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" when you press down its arm
I had one where you had to put your fingers under the toy to active the sound, it was like skin sensitive or something... And the cheeks light up too! I had a few of those, Mew Squirtle, Charmander, Pikachu and someone else.. They're all sound sensitive too :p

Last edited:

Skydra

Lots of cards I no longer use, some random figures (my favorite is a Poliwhirl keychain), a couple of books (a guide to the first 151 Pokemon, and a Psychic and Normal Pokedex thing. They both list the moves the Pokemon learns by level up, its evolutions and name pronunciation) and finally the Pokedex and Post Game Guide for Heartgold.

Also, what do those gold plated cards look like? I think I might have one, but I'm not sure what it is. It has a picture of a Togepi on the front as well as the Pokemon logo, and on the back says that everything about Togepi is unknown as well as another picture. Apparently from the time it was just shown in the anime.

Last edited:

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Just got a plush talking Togepi :)

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
I've got a bunch of cards(no really old ones, I sold those before getting back into collecting for a while), a few pokemon plushies I won at 6 flags, a poke doll of Kyogre(the others aren't actual poke dolls, just knock-offs), the Ho-Oh pre-order figure, and a Suicune figure from Nintendo World in NYC.