• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What other Pokemon Merchandise do you own?

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I have a big plastic Totodile, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, and Spinarak. That Totodile was like my teddy bear when I was little (not at all soft and plushy lol I still don't understand why I thought of it that way...).

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
I have quite a collection of the games. I also have a massive card collection, all sorts of various plush dolls and figures, as well as game guides, handbooks, posters...

I also collect rare things like GameStop displays (boxes, stands, posters, etc.) just cause...

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
A bunch of old cards and figurines.
And...
THE ORIGINAL POKEDEX!!! O_O GAZE IN AWE!!!
Here it is!

ChrisKoala

Eater of Nachos
Not a lot. Just a stuffed Pikachu that I won as a boardwalk prize, and a smaller stuffed Pichu. I think the Pikachu is bootleg, though. I also had a stuffed Treecko, but that's long gone. I used to have a Poochyena sticker on my phone, but then I got a new phone.

My friend has a huge stuffed Shinx. It's about as high as his mid-thigh. He also has a foam Level Ball.

Oh! And some Pokemon cards. Not a lot, but enough to make a few decks. They're all Gen I Pokemon except for Pupitar and Xatu.

Last edited:

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
THE ORIGINAL POKEDEX!!! O_O GAZE IN AWE!!!
Here it is!

I also own one of these! Small world, eh. I always loved to whip it out when I was bored (on the rare occasion my GameBoy wasn't around) and look up Pokémon. If only it had all 150 programmed in it...

I would totally buy a toy like this today, too. Say, one with better interface graphics? Poké-face reccognition?

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
The only Pokemon merchandise I own is a lil' plush Blaziken doll. It was beast. :3

FatalOmega

Aquatic Fanatic
Only other things I have are gen 1 and 2 cards. I miss my Misty's Golduck terribly but seeing Blane's Moltres always brings a smile to my face.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
i have 3 pikachu plush(mini, real size, and huge), a hella lot of cards (i think my mom might have given some away... not sure) all the pokemon games basically, a manaphy plush, a blastoise plush, a mewtwo plush, a cyndaquil plush (might be the same type as the other persons) and i have a pikachu pillow (still use) as well as the diamond and pearl styluses... my parents gave me a mini-backpack, but i have NO clue where that went... shame too.

i also think i have some of those BK things... hiding somewhere at my grandmas i think

thats about it, but i NEED some more pokemon plushies.... *runs off to ebay to browse*

some cards
some of the video games
and a spiky-eared pichu doll

Missingno.Fan

I have the Vulpix and Dratini plushes from KFC. I also have plushes of Raichu and Poliwhirl. I have the gold plated cards from Burger King and several kid's meals toys.

Skwog

PurpleHaze
I used to have a ton of cards back in the day, but when they were stolen from me I gave up on them.
Nowadays I have a Pokemon blanket with the original three starters on it, as well as a foam Love Ball, and a few guide books laying around. Wish I had the money to collect some of the plushies.

PinkPalkia

Artiste Forme.
All I have is a Pikachu and Meowth plush, a few gold plated cards from the Pokemon First Movie Burger King thing, a Jirachi in a Pokeball keychain, and a lot of the games.

I read in the record book that someone in UK owns over 10,000 kinds of Pokemon memorabilia. Many multiples of all sizes of Pokemon plushies, me want. e.e

Umbreon's Girl

Scolipede!!!
Let's see.... I own a lot of cards (but I was always terrible at the deck building and stuff so they were more for collecting), Butterfree keychain, lots of little plastic toys from Burger King and various toy stores which are all housed in a Pokemon tin, Togepi little gold plate in the Pokeball from Burger King.

Lil Plushes! Umbreon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Spheal, Pikachu, and Togekiss. I've also been eyeing a Kyogre and either a Squirtle or Blastoise.

My most recent addition is a shirt from Hot Topic that says 'Let me show you my Pokemon' with Pikachu, Sentret, Togepi, and the Johto starters.

ETA: I forgot I recently got a Raikou cell phone charm that I intend to put on my XLDS but right now is just hanging out on my dresser. I also have a Deerling Autumn form plush on the way to me.

Last edited:

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
I too own a "Gold" plated pokemon card from Burger King, it has mewtwo on it.

Also, lots of Plushies I don't remember getting, like gyrados, pikachu, psyduck, tons actually.

Venomrec

mcdonald's pikichu & glaceon cards & a little figures of wartortle & pikachu.

AromaFlora

floofy
For one, I still have all six of the Gold Plated cards from Burger King back from 1999. Back in the day when there were just 150/151 Pokemon, and we played the games on a stone tablet. Don't have the Pokeballs that they come in, but I have the plastic rectangular case for each of them.

Third, I have the early trading cards from Bulbasaur to a Mew Promo, plus several Johto Pokemon and some energy card. And even to today, I still have my Ancient Mew card. And frankly I never got them for playing, just enjoy the pictures (especially The Ancient Mew Card).

Haha, me too! I have no idea what I'm doing with them... they're just kept safe instead a folder or container.

Otherwise, I have your usual plushies. Three Pikachu ones, Zubat, Vulpix, and Bulbasaur. I'll admit it, I love Zubat so that's why I have it. Vulpix and Bulbasaur came from my cousin and brother (forgot whose whose).

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
I have a lot of cards that sit and gather dust(20% of them are pikachu;025; cards and 20% are mew;151; cards)

My aunt has a huge collection of 1st & 2nd gen cards (1,000+)

I have a 26" pikachu plush;025;(my 2nd favorite stuffed toy)

A 10" plastic pikachu;025;

A 10" lugia plush;249;

A small marill plush that turns into a pokeball;183;

4 keychains mew;151;mewtwo;150;dratini;147;charizard;006;

Pokemon 3D board game-silph-co.

Pokemon 3D board game-ss anne

Pokémon Master Trainer board game

pokemon monopoly

Pokemon video games-Yellow;025;Gold;250;Soul Silver;249;White-Snap-Mystery dungeon-Blue;007;time;483;sky;492-s;

Last edited:

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
I have a bunch of cards, around 500. But I honestly don't get the card game anymore, so I just leave it for nostaliga. Still in mint condition though :p (started collecting a little before the RSE era)
I have a Treecko and Pikachu plush (both which my baby brother took and sleeps with :p)
Other than that, I have those Pokemon HG/SS DS accessories, with SS/HG-themed cases, styluses, cartidge holders, cleaning tissues, etc.
Oh! And that Pikachu-Game Boy Advance SP. It's awesome; has Pikachu's face on the top, yellow colored, pikachu engraving in it. If that doesn't qualify it as win, I don't know what does. (I also have a Venasaur one like it)

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Hmm...

Three hundred or so cards, over half of Season 1 on VHS, the talking Pikachu plushie, and the Special Edition Handbook. Don't think I have anything post Gen I sans cards, was old and sensible enough not to take the bait. The Team Magma deck was epic, though.

I think I have some ancient party favors lying around somewhere, goes without saying that I'm intentionally keeping them.

Last edited: