• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What other Pokemon Merchandise do you own?

If I had more money I would have loads.

So far I have: Mew, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Psyduck, Poliwhirl, Koffing, Charizard, Marril, Jigglypuff. That's all I can remember for now.

Yeah real big collection there... like I said, I need money! My main interest is getting a Lugia plush, one that doesn't look stupid.

Zibdas

not bad
If I had more money I would have loads.

So far I have: Mew, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Psyduck, Poliwhirl, Koffing, Charizard, Marril, Jigglypuff. That's all I can remember for now.

Yeah real big collection there... like I said, I need money! My main interest is getting a Lugia plush, one that doesn't look stupid.

I had a giant Lugia plush, then sold it when I lost interest in Pokemon, then came back and REGRET!

I couldn't resist wasting tons of money to collect many of the Pokédolls. xD I do want a Spinda doll but those are crazy expensive now. One day I shall have my hands on an Altaria doll! (my life mission rofl) Has a list of Pokédolls I own: Skitty, Latios, Latias, Glameow, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Lucario, Weavile, Pikachu, Whiscash, Chikorita, Mew, Ho-oh, Munchlax, Espeon, Vaporeon, Butterfree, Lapras, Munna and Emolga.

4 years buying all these either from the now-dead Pokémon Center website or from the store itself in NY. Gotta get more 5th gen Pokés soon. /obsession

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I love to collect pokemon plushies. I have a:
pikachu
piplup
phione
dialga
palkia
sky shamin
giratina
cyndaquil
lucario
totodile
chikarita
arceus
axew
reshiram
zekrom
I also forgot that I bought a mincinno on amazon and it should be arriving today or tomorrow.
My favorite places to buy poke plushies are at the anime convention and amazon.

Last edited:
I have a whole ton of Pokemon plush. A lot of them were put away, so I don't remember all of them. But a good number of them are Pokemon Center Pokedolls or plush.

None Pokemon Center wise, I have with me in my room:
A Dragonite Pillow (And a Squirtle one somewhere)
Butterfree beanie baby (From the old days)
Jakk's Mesprit, Riolu, Yanma, Zubat, throw Mesprit and Drifloon
A Weavile plush, laying on it's stomach
A bunch which I think fall under Banpresto? Some have strings on their heads - Cyndaquil, two Darkrai (One of them EX, twice the size of a regular one), Porygon Z, Phione, Latios, Cresselia, Heatran, Gallade, Stunky, Arceus, Mesprit, and Reshiram
Canvas plush of Mesprit and Azelf
Flygon plush
Skymin plush
Mudkip plush

Pokemon Center Mechandise are:
1/1 Cyndaquil
1/1 movie Celebi (Pokemon 4ever)
Latias/Latios plush
Pokedolls of: Flareon, Zoroark, Latias, Suicune, Regigigas, Groudon, Kyogre, Shadow Lugia, Treecko, Torchic, Lapras, Skymin, Rotom, Mismagius, Riolu (2nd one, first got destroyed by a late dog), Pichu, Chikorita, Clefairy, Wobbuffet (All in one group back when the PokeCenter started in NY), and Palkia.

According to a friend of mine, I have a good bunch of rare plush.

Last edited:

NimhShambler

Fighting Type Prof.
I have a pikachu and a talking Mew.

I mostly have the little battle figures.

Citrus Knight

You know if I could, I would buy all the pokedolls I could <333333 I am absolutely IN LOVE with them. Especially Jolteon >U< I would kill to have a Jolteon Pokedoll, but right now the only one I have is Entei.
Which leads on to say that I mainly collect Entei merchandise 8D I have one of those Zukan figures and a custom cell phone charm of him :'L I just need to get a level 100 one on my team.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I have

2 Pikachu
2 Charmander (one somewhere in my house)
Bulbasaur
Poliwhirl
Meowth
Gengar (somewhere in my house)
Togepi (talking version)

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i have a dirty pikachu and kyogre! (hug them and get dirty too)

Aquanova

I have a couple of figures, like Ho-oh, Lugia and Mew but no plushies but id love a Reshiram plushie and an Arceus plushie.

shady56

Blazing With Heart
i would love a couple of unova pokemon plushies :3
but i all i have is a primeape,pikachu and pidgeot i need more :(

BeastMasterLegend992

SpaceTimeCondominium
Not really any plushies except a talking togepi and some others, but my friend collects the plastic figures. It's hilarious because all of them must be factory rejects that someone found and put in a basket in a Hong Kong supermarket. For example a beldum with feet, an altairia that is extremely lumpy, a volbeat with many antenna like things, a solrock with 2 eyes on each side and one on each side is an oval, and our favorite, a lotad with a squished body which we named Potad.

manaphee

新たなる誓い
i generally collect pokemon merchandise, since i'm a member of pkmncollectors:) but the only pokedolls i have are flareon and skymin, cuz i don't have really any access to them. flareon is from new york city and skymin is from epcot(;

Skevengal

Pokémon Rogue
Hmmm, not really but I'm interested now anyone recomment where to get them or a site for reference?

Zibdas

not bad
Hmmm, not really but I'm interested now anyone recomment where to get them or a site for reference?

They usually have quite a few at Wal-Mart, etc. Bulbapedia has (or at least, is working on) a complete list of merchandise.

EboOso

Longtime Nerd
My zoroark plushie. ^^ I lub him.

I used to collect the trading cards, and I had a lot of good ones. I never got that damn charizard, even though I got dozens of those stupid starter packs. But anyway, I sold them at a garage sale. Mildy regret it, but I'm not too broken up.

I also have a couple of the little figurines, and somewhere I still have those "gold" plated cards from burger king. :p