• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What other Pokemon Merchandise do you own?

Skevengal

Pokémon Rogue
Various plushies, a poster, special DS pokemon stuff and the guidebooks/handbooks.

ColorsofTheRainbow

Live. Love. Ho-Oh.
Pokemon hairclips shaped like Butterfree from when I was little :) Oh and don't forget the butterfree nightgown.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I have a Togekiss plushie as well as a poster for Giratina and the Sky Warrior which I got from Toys R' Us.

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
does my paintings count???

i painted a picture of all 4 (before 5th gen) generations... took me about half a year and it is a 100x200 canvas that i got personally crafted

otherwise i dont really own anything :(

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I used to collect the cards, and the figurines [back in 99]. Now I just collect the games :)

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I have pokemon cards, a drawing guide, and a lifesize Treecko doll.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I have cards, handbooks, movies, VHS copies of the anime, clothes, pencils, etc. etc.
Pretty much if you name it, I have it. o_O

Zibdas

not bad
I got a Entei pencil topper yesterday. ^_^

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
pokemon adventure, but i gonna stop after 4th gen arc completed. story is getting bad and i have not much space.

pikachu and kyogre plushies, pokemon figurines,

pokemon trading cards, 2 files, 2 jap pokemon music cds,

pokemon movies that has unowns and latias and latios,

the electric tales of pikachu (short and sweet. i highly recommend it) all 4 of them,

macdonald pikachu and bayleef toy

the power of one (i think) lugia movie in novel form (that time i was a kid so i was very disappointed it is no pictures novel)

pokemon calendar 2008,

legendary bathing towel, pikachu surfing shirt, pokemon hand towel

Enpeithree

As many e's as Eevee
I got a Piplup plushie that my sister gave me ^^ Plus I also have a lot of the stuff that came with the games. Like with Ruby and Sapphire I have the gold coins with a 3D picture of Groudon and Kyogre and I also have the Palkia stylus from Pearl when that came out.

The rest are old TCG cards from when Pokemon first came to the US and a couple of E-Reader cards as well, if anyone remembers those lol!

Meowth City

Staff member
Most of my Pokemerch are from gacha balls and £1 machines.

Here is a list of what I have:
-Ultra Ball Capsule with Stickers.
-Meditite Screen Cleaner (I wanted the Buizel one)
-Pachirisu Buildable Figure (x2)
-Pikachu Danglers (x2)
-Cyndaquil Dangler
-Treecko Dangler
-Riolu Figure

Other stuff I have:
-Pikachu Plush GameBoy bag.
-Pikachu Plush Keychain that talks.
-Pikachu Cosplay Hat, Ears and Tail.
-Moltres, Latias and Manaphy Figures.
-Squirtle, Pichu, Lotad & Muchlax Pencil Toppers.
-Pikachu Plush that you can turn into a Pokeball.
-Pikachu and Piplup Sticker Dispensers.
-Diamond/Pearl Pokedex Guide.
-Pokemon Soundtracks on CD.
-Pokemon Movies on DVD.
-Piplup Plush Dangler
-Arceus Figure.