• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What other Pokemon Merchandise do you own?

Antiyonder

Overlord
The anime, the manga and the games merit a lot of discussion, but what about the other products released in the franchise?

For one, I still have all six of the Gold Plated cards from Burger King back from 1999. Back in the day when there were just 150/151 Pokemon, and we played the games on a stone tablet. Don't have the Pokeballs that they come in, but I have the plastic rectangular case for each of them.

Second, aside from the second Johto book, I pretty much have all of the official Handbooks including The Ultimate Handbook. Plus I have:
- The World of Sinnoh (Which mostly is an episode guide for the 1st 52 episodes of DP)
- Sinnoh Hall of Fame (The library gave me a copy as it was starting to fall apart, though I plan to get a better copy. But anyway, this one has several highlight moments of DP and Battle Dimension.)

Overall, a nice short and fun read. I have to admit that I'll get further releases on occasion. Speaking of which, have any Isshu/Unova Handbooks been released.

Third, I have the early trading cards from Bulbasaur to a Mew Promo, plus several Johto Pokemon and some energy card. And even to today, I still have my Ancient Mew card. And frankly I never got them for playing, just enjoy the pictures (especially The Ancient Mew Card).

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Early TCG cards, an official Handbook (from Bulbasaur to Mew), and a poster like thing that can be hung from the ceiling.

GilligBoi

I have a plush mewtwo and eevee that sit on my bookshelf.

I have a handfull of pokemon figures, I think I remember having blastoiste, charizard and jolteon. I think I have gengar too but those are buried in my closet.

I have a case of cards in my closet too.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
A few action figures (the ones you could get in the pokeballs with the candies), two shoe boxes packed full of old cards, and.......how many plushies?......1...2...............5 plushies!
As well as a couple of posters.

Takeo

I have a plush of ampharios, i have pokemon adventure manga, i have the pokemon games from yellow to white; as well toy pokemon

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
Signed copies of the first four issues of the pokemon Manga; signed by the 4kids actors Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, Maddie Blaustein and Rachel Lillis. I've also got a Raichu first edition promo card [with an error] which people say are quite rare.

I've got a fair amount of cards; I stopped collecting as soon as I obtained Shiny Latias; of which was my main goal and a few collectable figurines. If anyone wants pictures of the signed mangas; I can post them up if you like.

ChedWick

I too have a ton of the BK pokemon stuff. I believe they are in my parents attic at the current moment though.

I have 4.5/6 of the gold plated BK cards, my Charizard I got from a friend and it didn't come with a ball and I believe I'm missing Poliwirl.

I have a ton of the first generation Pokemon cards which include a fist sized stack of rare holographic; The original Charizard being one of them. I also have the ancient Mew card from the first movie as well as the Mewtwo card that came with the Movie when it hit DVD. Oh and I have an original movie poster right from the theater. Not in great shape but It's hanging proudly on my wall at home.

I started collecting the foam Pokemon balls from Jakks Pacific, I have about 9 at the current moment. I'm hoping they come out with another set for Black/White so I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for them.

I have quite a few of the little figures that came from spring action pokeballs, pencil sets, and various other things such as the tech deck mini skateboards.

Recently I snagged me a few reversible coin banks that on one side resemble a pokeball and when flipped inside out are little plush Pokemon. I have a Togepi, Poliwirl, Poliwag, Jigglypuff, and Koffin.

Just a few of my foam Pokeballs
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/ChedWick/134589_479453301425_542991425_6349299_4882926_o.jpg

My Movie Poster
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/ChedWick/52788_452767161425_542991425_5910962_5299691_o.jpg

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Plush: Pikachu, Charmander, Poliwhirl, Bulbasaur, Gengar, Meowth.
A little Deoxys figure.
Pokémon cards.

FiremanLV5

A bunch of cards, one of those gold plated Charizard cards in the Pokéball, a fair few figurines, and somewhere, plushies. Somewhere in the attic is the giant Pikachu pillow my cousin bought me for my 8th birthday too. Also got some posters. And a Lugia and Ho-oh DS case <3

Shin'ou

Skyla lovers
A hell lot of cards... I think I can fill the bathtub with it (No, jk with that)

Sea Swampert

being piratey
Apart from the massive amount of cards I have (mostly the original sets up to fossil, but there are some others from Hoenn and Sinnoh, as well as a fair few HGSS cards including one half of Lugia Legend) I got a Pojo unofficial big book of pokemon, the first 4 volumes of Pokemon Adventures, some figures and stuff under my bed oh and a Lugia model from pre-ordering SS in the UK and a Sliding Totodile plushie that my mate brought back from Japan. Apparently a bit of special edition pose that one.

Pokemom

TCG Gym Leader, Ret.
Autographed? Now that's something special...I'm a little bit jealous O_O

let's see....

Too many cards to count, but I completed US regular and US 1st Ed of Basic, Jungle, Fossil, TR, GH, GC, and the first 2 Neo sets. I have a complete set of "Swastika Golbat" (Jap original run, Jap modified run, US 1st ed, US regular), have quite a few box toppers and tournament prizes, too. Have International Pikachu (Pikachu World) and Southern Islands sets still in the original binders and the 1st generation (there's been 2 sets since) BK Gold cards: complete 6 pack in boxes, balls, and hard cases (cases never opened) - the only flaw is that the boxes are split-colored: 3 red and 3 blue. Have Red Cheek E3 Pikachu. All US Promo cards through Jan 2003 (except #50 Celebi) including Electabuzz "best" http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14926

Games: ALL the GB/DS core games: RBY/GSC/FrLgE/DPPt/HgSs/BW, Ranger/R2:Almia, Dungeon R/B/Time/Sky, TCG, Pinball (GBC, Not RS, now owned by my daughter), XD/Collo (GCN), Snap (N64), Channel (GCN), Stadium/S2. Accessories: Universal link cable, GB/GCN cable, eReader (with a nice assortment of cards). 2BaMaster PC game, PlayIt! (TCG Tempest, came bundled with 1st Gen Starter Decks), Pokemon Masters Arena (gift from a friend, beat it in about 3 hours)

Games Extras: pre-sale promos for RS (coins), DPPt (stylus, holder), HG/SS (figures). All the game guides back to RBY

Films: All the movies through and including Arceus (trying to find Zoroark in US - is it even out yet?)

Movie extras: All the theater promo TCG cards and boxed cards for all owned movies, black leader reel for Pokemon 2000 (ask someone who works at a movie theater to show you leader), Theatrical One-sheet (the see-through/back lit kind displayed at Theaters) and matching Mylar (think it's 2000, might be 3) in the original shipping tube as received by the theater - never been officially displayed

Toys: lifesize (about 2-2 1/2 feet tall) plush Pikachu from KB toys, smaller (maybe 3-4 inches) pika (hijacked by my daughter), stick-on-wall bath-friendly pika. Battle Stadium set (this is a pre-release of the public release that was sent to TCG League to drum up interest - yeah I kept it all these years) including Pikachu, Charizard, Geodude, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, and at least two other 'mon plus the Ash character and Pokedex device that can be used to level up the 'mon (still have all 4 ball tops AND the cardboard backer....) this is someone else's set (maybe the final release), but it makes me wonder what mine is worth: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hasbro-Pokemon-...Figures!!_W0QQitemZ170616521418QQcmdZViewItem here's Ash and the Dex: http://cgi.ebay.com/POKEMON-ASH-S-T...765?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230f52433d

Keychains: Kyogre (who keeps busting out), Land-Forme Shaymin, Manaphy, Magnezone, Pikachu http://www.toywiz.com/pokemon20magnezone.html though I can usually get them for $5 if I'm willing to hunt a bit

Clothing: 2nd generation WotC TCG Gym Leader t-shirts (5 in red) - I have some 1st Gen Yellows somewhere, but I think they're still packed from the move. I have a blue, officially licensed, baseball cap, too...it carries my 16 badges from the TCG League as well as my "Official" Pokemon League pin (couldn't find an online image, but I've never seen another one anywhere - believe it's commemorative from the launch of WotC TCG League)

Books: The Rise and Fall of Pokemon (do not ask what I had to go through to get it :X)

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
I have a lot of cards from the TCG, a memory from the time when they actually were popular. Also got a few plushies / stuffed toys (Squirtle, Pikachu and Hoppip IIRC) and some normal toys.

ChedWick

Toys: lifesize (about 2-2 1/2 feet tall) plush Pikachu from KB toys, smaller (maybe 3-4 inches) pika (hijacked by my daughter), stick-on-wall bath-friendly pika. Battle Stadium set (this is a pre-release of the public release that was sent to TCG League to drum up interest - yeah I kept it all these years) including Pikachu, Charizard, Geodude, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, and at least two other 'mon plus the Ash character and Pokedex device that can be used to level up the 'mon (still have all 4 ball tops AND the cardboard backer....) this is someone else's set (maybe the final release), but it makes me wonder what mine is worth: http://cgi.ebay.com/Hasbro-Pokemon-...Figures!!_W0QQitemZ170616521418QQcmdZViewItem here's Ash and the Dex: http://cgi.ebay.com/POKEMON-ASH-S-T...765?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230f52433d

Man, I'm jealous of that battle set. I'm gonna have to go around yardsales this summer and see what I can get from my childhood. Pokemon will be at the top of that list.

I also have a few shirts, I have a black shirt with Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig on the front, as well as a baby blue shirt with alot of the original Pokemon on it (I get most of my comments on this one.) And I think I have a third but my mind is blank at the moment ><

I implore everyone to hit up Toysrus if they wish to get some cheap pokemon stuff. They have clearanced out a lot of the HG, SS merchandise such as those Key chain pokeballs. At least around here they have. I imagine the black and white merchandise will soon replace them if it hasn't already.

Tyranitar Terror

Tyranitar Trainer
Little pikachu and giratina figures.
Some cards
S'about it.