• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What other Pokemon Merchandise do you own?

If I had more money I would have loads.

So far I have: Mew, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Psyduck, Poliwhirl, Koffing, Charizard, Marril, Jigglypuff. That's all I can remember for now.

Yeah real big collection there... like I said, I need money! My main interest is getting a Lugia plush, one that doesn't look stupid.

Zibdas

not bad
If I had more money I would have loads.

So far I have: Mew, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Psyduck, Poliwhirl, Koffing, Charizard, Marril, Jigglypuff. That's all I can remember for now.

Yeah real big collection there... like I said, I need money! My main interest is getting a Lugia plush, one that doesn't look stupid.

I had a giant Lugia plush, then sold it when I lost interest in Pokemon, then came back and REGRET!

I couldn't resist wasting tons of money to collect many of the Pokédolls. xD I do want a Spinda doll but those are crazy expensive now. One day I shall have my hands on an Altaria doll! (my life mission rofl) Has a list of Pokédolls I own: Skitty, Latios, Latias, Glameow, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Lucario, Weavile, Pikachu, Whiscash, Chikorita, Mew, Ho-oh, Munchlax, Espeon, Vaporeon, Butterfree, Lapras, Munna and Emolga.

4 years buying all these either from the now-dead Pokémon Center website or from the store itself in NY. Gotta get more 5th gen Pokés soon. /obsession

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I love to collect pokemon plushies. I have a:
pikachu
piplup
phione
dialga
palkia
sky shamin
giratina
cyndaquil
lucario
totodile
chikarita
arceus
axew
reshiram
zekrom
I also forgot that I bought a mincinno on amazon and it should be arriving today or tomorrow.
My favorite places to buy poke plushies are at the anime convention and amazon.

Last edited:
I have a whole ton of Pokemon plush. A lot of them were put away, so I don't remember all of them. But a good number of them are Pokemon Center Pokedolls or plush.

None Pokemon Center wise, I have with me in my room:
A Dragonite Pillow (And a Squirtle one somewhere)
Butterfree beanie baby (From the old days)
Jakk's Mesprit, Riolu, Yanma, Zubat, throw Mesprit and Drifloon
A Weavile plush, laying on it's stomach
A bunch which I think fall under Banpresto? Some have strings on their heads - Cyndaquil, two Darkrai (One of them EX, twice the size of a regular one), Porygon Z, Phione, Latios, Cresselia, Heatran, Gallade, Stunky, Arceus, Mesprit, and Reshiram
Canvas plush of Mesprit and Azelf
Flygon plush
Skymin plush
Mudkip plush

Pokemon Center Mechandise are:
1/1 Cyndaquil
1/1 movie Celebi (Pokemon 4ever)
Latias/Latios plush
Pokedolls of: Flareon, Zoroark, Latias, Suicune, Regigigas, Groudon, Kyogre, Shadow Lugia, Treecko, Torchic, Lapras, Skymin, Rotom, Mismagius, Riolu (2nd one, first got destroyed by a late dog), Pichu, Chikorita, Clefairy, Wobbuffet (All in one group back when the PokeCenter started in NY), and Palkia.

According to a friend of mine, I have a good bunch of rare plush.

Last edited:

Citrus Knight

You know if I could, I would buy all the pokedolls I could <333333 I am absolutely IN LOVE with them. Especially Jolteon >U< I would kill to have a Jolteon Pokedoll, but right now the only one I have is Entei.
Which leads on to say that I mainly collect Entei merchandise 8D I have one of those Zukan figures and a custom cell phone charm of him :'L I just need to get a level 100 one on my team.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I have

2 Pikachu
2 Charmander (one somewhere in my house)
Bulbasaur
Poliwhirl
Meowth
Gengar (somewhere in my house)
Togepi (talking version)

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i have a dirty pikachu and kyogre! (hug them and get dirty too)

Aquanova

I have a couple of figures, like Ho-oh, Lugia and Mew but no plushies but id love a Reshiram plushie and an Arceus plushie.

shady56

Blazing With Heart
i would love a couple of unova pokemon plushies :3
but i all i have is a primeape,pikachu and pidgeot i need more :(

BeastMasterLegend992

SpaceTimeCondominium
Not really any plushies except a talking togepi and some others, but my friend collects the plastic figures. It's hilarious because all of them must be factory rejects that someone found and put in a basket in a Hong Kong supermarket. For example a beldum with feet, an altairia that is extremely lumpy, a volbeat with many antenna like things, a solrock with 2 eyes on each side and one on each side is an oval, and our favorite, a lotad with a squished body which we named Potad.

manaphee

新たなる誓い
i generally collect pokemon merchandise, since i'm a member of pkmncollectors:) but the only pokedolls i have are flareon and skymin, cuz i don't have really any access to them. flareon is from new york city and skymin is from epcot(;

Skevengal

Pokémon Rogue
Hmmm, not really but I'm interested now anyone recomment where to get them or a site for reference?

Zibdas

not bad
Hmmm, not really but I'm interested now anyone recomment where to get them or a site for reference?

They usually have quite a few at Wal-Mart, etc. Bulbapedia has (or at least, is working on) a complete list of merchandise.

EboOso

Longtime Nerd
My zoroark plushie. ^^ I lub him.

I used to collect the trading cards, and I had a lot of good ones. I never got that damn charizard, even though I got dozens of those stupid starter packs. But anyway, I sold them at a garage sale. Mildy regret it, but I'm not too broken up.

I also have a couple of the little figurines, and somewhere I still have those "gold" plated cards from burger king. :p