• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What other tabs do you currently have open?

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
TWC Forums. Pokemon Black and White Serebii Forum thread. Giselle Humes

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
YouTube - Cirno's Perfect Math Class Mirror(ed)
Serebiiforums' The questions thread
The World God only Knows Chapter 63 page 2

yeminied

I currently have iTunes on the bottom of the screen and YouTube in the toolbar, on Battle Cry from Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

Concept

Führer of Fun
In chrome I've got (from SPPf); my UserCP, this thread, RPG Sign ups, ASB and Fan Fiction. Other sites are UPN (Ultimate Pokemon Network) forums, Facebook and my email.

Other stuff I have open; Spotify and Windows task manager.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
This place and puffgames.com caus the tennis game there is just great. Well actually its kinda bad but its addicting. And facebook but i dont really like facebook ...

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Edit Signature, Glee Songs, Factory Head Thorton + Photobucket

and MSN + iTunes

C:

MKFC

Shade of Blue
(from sppf) Games section, my profile, (not from sppf) fango's CB, Youtube, Facebook and MSN. Also running Windows Live and iTunes.

MySpace, Bebo, Twitter, Formspring, Youtube, Bulbapedia and the Wikipedia page on ducks :D

I also am using MSN and Windows Media Player.

Spookz

Lumos
Facebook, deviantART, SPPf, Tattoo Fonts, Google Maps, Last.FM, Gmail.

With iTunes and Adium open in addition to Safari.

pkmnhippy

Banned
Tabs: Gmail, poolswimmer, pixiv, Photobucket, YouTube, deviantART, SA.
Running: Firefox, SoEW (Touhou 2), Winamp, Photoshop, and msn.

I don't use tabs, I open new windows.

This and Brawl Snapshots are all I got right now.

Applications: mIRC and MSN.