1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Partner Pokemon do you pick?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by snivyoshawottlvr, Jul 16, 2011.

?

What starter do you choose in Shadows of Almia?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2011.
  1. Munchlax

35.7%
  2. Pachirisu

28.6%
  3. Starly

35.7%
  1. snivyoshawottlvr

snivyoshawottlvr Glaceon Master

Hello there! Which partner pokemon do you pick in the beginning of Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia?

2. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I chose Munchlax, because of how it reminds me of myself (being lazy, eating a lot).
    But I didn't use it for long - I dumped it for Cranidos as soon as I could. :p

3. snivyoshawottlvr

I actually found Munchlax's Poke Assist to be of no help. I only picked his cause he was cute! :D

4. Youngster_Joey

Youngster_Joey Better in HD!

Can you remind of what the first ones were?

5. TheEpicGoomba

TheEpicGoomba Me Gusta

6. Youngster_Joey

Actually, That is the one I chose. I thought I would be able to fly from the begining of the game >.<

7. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Hey, you know, I made a thread about what ideas people might want for a Generation V Ranger game, and I thought by now people would have replied so much it would become a sticky!!!!!!!!!!!

8. snivyoshawottlvr

The choices are in the poll

9. Youngster_Joey

Definetly starly than!

10. snivyoshawottlvr

I know right?

11. Youngster_Joey

I think my friend told me to chose Pachirisu, but I didnt listen.

12. snivyoshawottlvr

The first time i played the game i immediatly choose pachirisu cause I thought it was adorable. Then I got bored with it until I got mime jr. I Had Mime jr. for the rest of teh game.

13. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Is anybody gonna post on my thread?! Sorry if that sounds rude.

14. Silent Murderer

Silent Murderer Shadow Trainer

i chose starly but found out that cranidos has a much better assist and kept cranidos all the way til darkrai

15. munnafn22

munnafn22 Well-Known Member

I pick pachirisu cause its cute.

16. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

I chose Pachirisu and then switched to Chimchar as soon as I could. I didn't really use any of the other partners, but I liked having the option too.

17. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Silver Soul

I chose Munchlax, but I do switch it up between my different Partner Pokémon sometimes.

18. Umbreon9

Umbreon9 It's been a while...

The first time I played through the game, I chose Pachirisu. That thing's adorable. ^-^ It was a really good partner, the only other one I really used was Shieldon. Then I chose Starly, who I just like. I just wanted to try something new. Of course, he wasn't even half as good, so I switched to Chimchar just because I like him. Might use Shieldon instead, though.

19. TheAwesome128

TheAwesome128 < Party Rocker ;)

I choose Munchlax, because Munchlax looks cool in the Pokemon Ranger Game.

20. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I initially chose Pachirisu since it was my favorite Electric-type Pokemon at the time, but I started switching around once I had unlocked all the other Partner Pokemon. I tend to stick with Piplup these days.