• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Partner Pokemon do you pick?

What starter do you choose in Shadows of Almia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Starly you can get later on in the game, so I got pachirisu. Then I ended up switching from Cranidos, Sheldon, and Gible.

Saberu

Pachirisu has the useful Pokéassist.
If you choose starly, you can avoid an extra trip into Hippowdon Temple to get it later.

I usually choose munchlax. Why? It's the cutest! :3 ;446;

Snealel is cool, though. Its Pokéassist... ah, I think I'm in love... (but it didn't get rid of Darkrai's void!)

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
First I had Starly,then I changed to Chimchar

i chose starly and after getting the other two i never used them again just stuck with chimchar and mime jr.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pachirisu. Stopping the Pokémon's moment made missions easy. But the power doesn't last long...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I picked Pachirisu. I thought it would charge my stylus.

Elision

Fall Apart.
I chose Pachirisu. The damn thing is just too cute. And sometimes I choose Starly, and I honestly hate Munchlax so, definatly not Munchlax.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I had originally chosen Starly randomly, but now I see why (s)he's a very good choice. Get all those tornadoes right on the Pokémon, and their friendship bar skyrockets. Plus, Starly just looks the best.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Out of those three, I picked Starly first. But my final partner that I used for most of the game (well from the time I got it) was Snover.

Zachmac

Starly you can get later on in the game, so I got pachirisu. Then I ended up switching from Cranidos, Sheldon, and Gible.
You can actually get all of them as partners later.

I picked Starly as my first, but I'd say the most useful one is Cranidos.
I picked Pachirisu. I thought it would charge my stylus.
I didn't, that would be overpowered.

Last edited:

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi
I think I chose either Pachirisu or Munchlax. I don't think I was truly thinking when picking, but whatever. x)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Starly, it's awesome

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I started with Pachirisu, then switched for Cricketot, then switched for Piplup, until I settled for Shieldon. (The four I just mentioned I still switch between in the Arena along with Croagunk)