• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What party did you use against Team RR

Leonhart

Imagineer
I used Gaogaen, Ashirene, Junaiper, Kuwagannon, Lugarugan, and Mewtwo. The reason for Mewtwo was because I admit that I was struggling against Aogiri and Matsubusa with just my Gen VII Pokemon, so I needed a stronger Pokemon from that point forward.

Denko Sekka

I used the following in UM:

• Alolan Ninetales level 76
  • Incineroar level 75
  • Bewear level 75
  • Lurantis level 74
  • Toucannon level 74
  • Vikavolt level 73

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
US: Primarina, Dusk Lycanroc, Bewear, Salazzle, Alolem, & Alolan Exeggutor
UM: Decidueye, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Muk, Crabominable, Araquanid, & Turtonator
Each Pokémon got to beat an evil team leader's Legendary. I don't remember the specifics, but ik the starters beat Giovanni's Mewtwo

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Decidueye, dusk lycanrock, Ash-greninja, gliscor, mimikyu and talonflame. Aside Cyrus and Giovanni, the others wasn't so much problem. But, DAMN Giovanni and his mewtwo, that was almost challenging as fused Necrozma.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I remember using Primarina, Decidueye, Incineroar, Lycanroc (Dusk), Alolan Ninetales, and Gengar (Mega).

I pretty much based my team on all-out attackers with some support from Alolan Ninetales.

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
I just used the team that I used during the main game:
  • Primarina
  • Dusk-Form Lycanroc (only because I got it during the distribution and I felt obligated to use it)
  • Salazzle
  • Metagross
  • Flygon
  • Hawlucha
Wasn't really that difficult to beat really.