1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Pen Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Power Up, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Power Up

Power Up Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.

I use Pentel Energel Retractable Roller Ball BL407-A , 0.7 mm

2. Grey Wind

Grey Wind Only rescues maidens

I don't know if mine has a name. It was 50c in tesco.

3. Playful Latios

Playful Latios @Soul Dew

I use one that is capable of writing on receipt paper. If it can do that, it works.

4. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Apparently an EnerGel black pen

5. brsajo

brsajo Ninja Kid

I use just about every pen in the house that has ink.

6. gofishyfish

gofishyfish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zebra is the best brand imo, it's one of these and I don't remember the exact name of it

7. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Those cheap BiC pens.

8. Depends on what I’m using it for. If drawing, I only ever use pens for finelining - thus, I use a set of Faber-Castell fineliners, normally size S. Meanwhile, if I’m using it for just about anything else then normally whatever’s laying nearby. I do have a sweet meerkat pen I just got for Christmas though.

9. •Cute Pokemon Lover•

•Cute Pokemon Lover• Just wait for it

Anything .5 - .7

I LOVE thin pens.

10. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

I usually just use any pen that happens to be available. I do have a fondness for fountain pens, though.

11. Klizcool

Klizcool GARBAGE DAY?!?!

Honestly this, but I have a preference for clicky top gel pens with black ink or mechanical pencils.

12. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

I usually just use whichever one I come across. I also love green ink pins.

13. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Don’t Mess With The Best

I am horrible when it comes to pens, tbh. I lose them so easily so I never have just one. The one I currently have at the moment is one I got from TD Bank.

14. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

I usually use those generic blue and black ballpoint pens or those clicking pens that are 0.7 mm thick.

15. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

I really don't like pens that much if I can use a pencil. It must be symptomatic of my subconscious desire to achieve perfection, since you can't erase mistakes. Also, I write in pretty small, dense cursive, so most ink tends to smear if I'm writing multiple lines and have to drag my hand across what I've already written.

I guess I mostly use the ol' black/blue ballpoint pens when I do have to use one, though. I like green ones better, but you can't write anything legally binding with them, so I'm not going to go out and buy some or anything. And I mean honestly, who pays money for pens anyway?

16. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

I use pens with black ink for work. I like pens that are pretty and have quirky designs.

17. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Depends on what for. For everyday, I use cheap ballpoint pens like Bic, for nice letters I have some nicer pens, and for art I have a huge variety of specialized pens.

18. khouji

khouji Member

Pen Pineapple Pen

19. Aegon

Aegon _

I picked up a Milan P1 touch pen a while back and find it hard to go back to regular Bics, so I caved and bought a box each of the blue and black ones. It's a shame the reds are more expensive, but I might justify it to myself soon, given that I'd use them every day.

20. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

I wish i had a special pen, i like pretty looking things so much, anyways, but no. We just have a bunch of boring pens that look the same that i end up reaching for when i need a pen xD;

...At least they still help me do my pretty korrina drawings :)