• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Pen Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Pen Pineapple Pen

You forgot the apple.
I use uniball click gel, but also use cheap clicky ballpoint pens as well.

roule

take it all or leave it... I Feel You
I use Kuretake Brush Pens for art.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Have you ever gotten all the colors out at once? I never could, but one of my friends has a cousin who knows a guy who SWEARS he did.

I think I used to have one of those pens that had a lot of colours and even orange was one of the colours. It's been a long time since and I don't think I've ever gotten a pen that had as many colours as that.

DarkSerpent

Silent Observer
I like calligraphy quills and those 4-in-1 pens are great, though I tend to prefer the orange one (finer points if I remember correctly). I do also love the Uniball pens, and usually have a grip of those around my room :3 Yay stationary nerds!! lolz

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Recently purchased a Parker Pen and one those Moleskines. I have yet to let another soul even touch them, I doubt I will. Trying not to lose these.

I don’t usually pay that much for writing utensils but they write so well, it’s almost worth it.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Please don't bump threads several months old.

Going to close this thread; feel free to remake if you want to continue the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.