• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pet would you really love to own, ordinary or extrodinary?

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
I recently watched an episode of Ripleys regarding people who keep a small adult buffalo in their house. I think unorthodox pets are neat, but I probably wouldn't want anything too bizarre. Wild animals can be unpredictable.

A Rottweiler is my main want as a pet. And of course, A Gunea Pig.
Also an Iguana.
I woul love a cat too, but Im allergic to them, and isnt able to breathe around them, so thats a no.

Last edited:
I recently watched an episode of Ripleys regarding people who keep a small adult buffalo in their house. I think unorthodox pets are neat, but I probably wouldn't want anything too bizarre. Wild animals can be unpredictable.

I was under the impression that wild buffalos were really REALLY dangerous, I mean, those things can kill lions, what's it going to do to me?

Shaymin~

I've always wanted a tarantula. I just think they're really cool. Plus, my brother's arachnophobic, so I'll get to have fun creeping him out. But I'd get a phoenix if I could, they're my favorite mythical creatures. And they'd probably make better pets than dragons.

Emo_Kirlia

I want another Guinea Pig because mine died like 2 years ago. Guinea Pigs are awesome! ;) They're like 2 or 3 times bigger than a hamster so if you let them run around you don't have to worry about accidently stepping on it. xD

Last edited:
I've always wanted to have a flying aquirrel or chinchilla as a pet.

They're freakin adorable.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I currently own a calico cat, and a bajillion fish (they keep having babies ._.).

I would love to own dwarf hamsters, up to three females.

For the non-existant animals, I'd like Kero from Cardcaptor Sakura. He's just freakin' cute :p! It's either him or Mewtwo, but if they did exist (for whatever reason), Mom would go for Kero any day. There's just no way a 6'7'' creature can live comfortably in our house xD. *spots WALL-E blanket* Wait, I change my mind 8D.

Okay, my fanatasies are done :).

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
A chocolate cow.

Or a duck.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I'm good with just a house cat, thank you very much.

xMehx

New Shiny!!!!!!!!:33
I currently have a German Shepherd, and 4...3 fish :(, but I want either a chinchilla, or maybe a tarantula. they're both cool. As for pokemon, I want a Poochyena.

xMehx

New Shiny!!!!!!!!:33
I currently have a German Shepherd, and 4...3 fish :(, but I want either a chinchilla, or maybe a tarantula. they're both cool. As for pokemon, I want a Poochyena.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
A domesticated cat.

A bengal cat,or maybe just a regular 'shorthaired.

However,I am allergic to cats..

Oh,and a ferret. But they're illegal in NYC.

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
in addition to the existing animals that i'd want for a pet, i'd be really cool if i could have a black and red dragon with big wings and horns! <3 :D

A goose that lays golden eggs, that or a bassset hound.

i used to have parakeets but they died because i forgot to feed them:'(....what? i was 7. now i dont have pets but i really want a dog, cat, hedgehog, or chinchilla. i was obsessed with hedgehogs this year.