• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pets do you have?

What pet/pets do you have?

• dog

Votes: 65 43.9%
  • cat

Votes: 56 37.8%
  • bunny

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • fish

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • mouce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hamster

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
I have two cats and two dogs. One of the dogs is a Pitbull, and the other a Lhasa Apso.

Goruggo

We got a new cat last month. His name is Monty but we've also dubbed him "Nuthead". Reason being is that he likes to climb on things and acts like a nut. I mean he actually got into the kitty litter container.

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
I've got a a black and white cat. Her name is Kipper and she sleeps, and eats... and then begs me for more food even though she just had some.

I really want a shiba inu; I think they are so cute.

THIS. My family are considering getting a dog but I can't convince them to get one of these :(.

The legendary trainer

legendary trainer
I have 3 birds.

TehGr81

College graduate
I have a dog, and her name is Sassy. She's an extremely smart fox terrier and knows a lot of words. I even taught her how to crawl, which is something cats do. Also, when my grandma is cutting food in the kitchen she always knows it's for her.

Here's all the words she knows. The list is still growing:

Ball
Basketball
Breakfast
Cereal
Cheese
Chicken
Cookies
Earl
Ice Cream
Peanut Butter
"Sit up" (what she does when she wants something)
Spaghetti
Supper
Treats
"Wanting out"

The italicized words are the names of her toys.

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
Most of my pets are bugs, at the moment I have a prying mantist, hissing cockroaches, silkworms, a tarantula, and I have a terrier dog.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Right now we have a cat named Princess, a Pit bull named jasmine and a turtle named Blastoise

In the past we’ve had rabbits, fish, rats, toads, lizards, birds, horses, guinea pigs, chickens, and crabs.

L.F.D.

Venomrec

had my pikachu for more than 5 years! "my bunny" i love her so much!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I used to have 5 fish (either 2 goldfish and 3 minnows or the other way around) called Salt, Pepper, Vinegar, Ketchup and Sauce. I was a weird kid. They all died in the end though, because I could never be bothered feeding them. Needless to say, I've never had any more pets.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I have a dachshund that I love and I used to have three hamsters, don't ever get hamsters, they all ended badly for me. :(

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One

Manchee

extra toasty
then don't post, you're just using this as an opportunity for "Postcount UP!".

And you're doing what? The topic is pets, he's (for the most part) replying to the topic. You're not :<

At the moment, I have one dog named Cody. He's a pomeranian/Spaniel mix. ^-^

That's cute ^^ My mommom has a spaniel that she's had for ~ten years. It's a great dog, and is very friendly. I hardly ever see it upset or anything ^^

I have a dachshund that I love and I used to have three hamsters, don't ever get hamsters, they all ended badly for me. :(

My friend tried to get me to take one of her dachshund puppies that she had since it wasn't being sold. Or maybe it was a doberman... either way, it was cute, lol. I do like dachshunds though, I just wouldn't be allowed to get a second dog. :/

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
My friend tried to get me to take one of her dachshund puppies that she had since it wasn't being sold. Or maybe it was a doberman... either way, it was cute, lol. I do like dachshunds though, I just wouldn't be allowed to get a second dog. :/

What's your first dog's breed? I've always wanted to have two dogs so I don't feel too bad about leaving them behind so they wouldn't be lonely.