• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What phone do you have?

joombo

iphone 11 pro max, love it. Plus there are many cool apps for ios, esp I like call recorder softwear. It's very useful app that help to record all calls. I use it's useful app for business people, teachers, as well as anyone who want to save important information.iphone 11 pro max, love it

Last edited:

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I have an iPhone SE 2nd Gen, which is like an 11 that actually fits in my hand.

Mine is a LG K20 Plus.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Samsung A21S. It's a budget model but surprisingly good. I just wish phone had better capacity without having to buy a extra micro sd card.

Last edited:

SilverSuicuneX

crystal dreams
Grabbed a budget Motorola a few months back and its performance is on par or better than the Pixel I had.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Currently have a Google Pixel 5, and it's alright I guess.