• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What phone do you prefer?

What phone do you prefer and why?

• iPhone

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Android

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I didn't see "rotary" on your poll, and as such, I'll be staging a sit-in protest here until such time as you add it.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I have a phone that runs on Android but I wouldn’t say no to an iPhone if someone gave me one for free considering I can link my iTunes account to an iPhone.

SummerHaze

I bought iPhone 12 some time ago. i installed many cool ios apps and now I use call recording app every day. It is a must-have app for personal as well as business calls. There is no limits on the recording of incoming and outgoing calls, it helps to enjoy clear calls with a high-quality recording.

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 and I enjoy it a lot. Honestly, I've always been partial to Android. Not because I dislike Apple, but I guess I'm just a Android loyalist haha. However, I did own a IPhone SE at one point. I actually liked it.

Orphalesion

Android. Apple stuff isn't worth the price to me, so same reason I have an Android tablet rather than an ipad.

Morax

King of heroes
iPhone. Yes it's overpriced but they provide better stability and longevity than your average android device.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Your poll is grossly leaning to only 2 options. You forgot a 3rd choice of other. My choice is 3g flip phone without internet. It's been a great choice on my part as I got other devices to cover the areas lacking. The flip lacks some useful net features and has annoying text functions but it can provide it's main function perfectly well: make phone calls.

Tablet wise, I prefer Samsung but phone is strictly flip. I hate safari browser, Android net browser is more familiar. It doesn't mean I haven't envisioned the tablet from gaining enough air miles to circumnavigate the world 2x over...

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I have flip-flopped between IPhone and Android over the years, but my preference goes slightly in favor of IPhone. Currently have the base IPhone 12 and I’m not ashamed of spending the $800 for it.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
going to switch to a smart phone fairly soon. the iphones look nice but their battery life is legendary. im going the 5" screen samsung route. the batteries last much longer than those small iphone MAH ratings. the flip is getting tired and showing signs of prolonged use, gonna save it while it still works. still love using it but such replacements for such a "dumb" phone are scarce or just as expensive (vs first purchase price) to buy 2nd hand. there is a semi smart flip on the market that does remain a flip option if i want to go back to something more simple.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Since this post originally hasn't been posted in for over 60 days, this thread has been locked.

Feel free to start a new version of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.