• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What places in the world would you like to visit

Red and Blue

Anyone have anywhere in the world they would like to travel to one day? Whether it be a city, state, or another country

I want to go to Japan, Kyoto to be exact. I've heard the the city was basically built as a small scale replica of Chang'an in Tang Dynasty. So for me, I actually want to see Chang'an instead of modern day Japan.

Red and Blue

My places to visit would be Brazil and Japan. Any cities are find but those two countries seem like a great place to visit. The culture, music, and sights would be amazing

I'd like to visit Russia someday because it seems like a really interesting place

Snivy18

A far-North location such as Alaska, Greenland, Norway, etc., etc. Also Europe.

Oh god, a far-North place? It's so cold and always snows up here in Wisconsin, I would not go there. xD Do you live somewhere down south where it's warm?

Anyway, a place that I would like to visit is Spain. I'd like to go there to watch some basketball and soccer there! :D

Psychic

Really and truly
I've been wanting to go to Australia for awhile now, especially after reading In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson (incidentally given to me by an Aussie SPPfer in 2008). I've had a casual interest in Japan, but I've been learning a bit more about the culture lately (especially the food) and would love to go there. Those are my main countries of interest right now!

~Psychic

Nodame

Misty <3
I like to travel, and Japan would be an interesting place to visit. Sure, Anime probably influenced me to want to do so. I want to see certain things there like a forest of sakura, a hill with a sakura tree overlooking a city, and other site seeing things like that. I mean watching a lot of anime gets you interested in the culture, you want to try their food, hear cicadas, go to a hot spring, lots of things.

You can even see the real world inspirations for scenery in some anime like Clannad and other anime. What I would actually do there is probably sight see and study, because If I ever did go there it would probably be a part of a study.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I'd really like to go to Italy some day. After that, France and Japan. Traveling isn't something I really need to do, but those would be nice.

★Shiny Sylveon★

New York City, Tokyo and Paris are some places I'd like to go to. Cities in USA and Japan. I want to visit a Pokemon Centre in Japan, hahaha.
I can't wait to be able to do so.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I've got a few:
- Iceland
- Japan
- South Africa

I've traveled through Europe quite a bit with my parents and lived in the (Northwestern) US when I was younger. I've still got this fascination with the African and Asian continents though. I love nature and wildlife. So the countries I listed are basically my Top3. Unfortunately, they're extremely expensive to go to, compared to France/Germany/Spain. It's just extremely lopsided..

I've waded through the pacific, but in terms of going east, I've only been to the west coast of Turkey. In contrast, my brother traveled to Africa recently and has been as far east as New Zealand, but hasn't gone any further west than London. Our journeys combined, we've seen a whole lot of the world though. :)

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Africa, Japan, Italy, America.

They all sound awesome but Africa is top priority! It's wildlife is so amazing, the people are cool and there isn't one unattractive person there. :p Japan for the manga and merchandise, Italy for ice cream and America for New York and Chicago! :D

Maiq

My anaconda don't
Cambodia and Laos.

I know it's slightly different to the majority here who said Japan. But I've already been

I have been viewing a lot of travel websites lately so there are a lot of places that I want to go to but Iceland and Japan are the main places. Mostly Japan, it's a really Awesome country :U

grey wing

Johto League Champ
I've always wanted to go to the UK, especially London, and check out all the touristy stuff :)
I would also love to go to Ireland and check out where my family came from, and, maybe (*cough* definitely *cough*) stop at the Jameson and Guinness factories.