• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What places in the world would you like to visit

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Oh god, a far-North place? It's so cold and always snows up here in Wisconsin, I would not go there. xD Do you live somewhere down south where it's warm?

I do live some place warmer, and being cooler is a part of it... But I also would love to see the beauty of the landscapes in person. I think it looks really pretty up there.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Japan.
I guess mainly for the Pokemon Stores/Centers because they have tons of items I would like to get my hands on XP Also I would really like to see what kinds of things they have made that makes it easier in every day life. Saw quite a few things on another website on that and I want to see more of it. D:

Scootastic

What's shakin bacon?
Machu Picchu has always been on my wishlist, but now I also want to visit stuff like the Tate, the National Gallery (both in London), and the Louvre. If I go to the Louvre, though, the Mona Lisa will not be one of my priorities.

Some other cities that I wanna visit someday: Istanbul and Vienna.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I really want to go to San Fransisco in California, just so I can go over the Golden Gate Bridge in person. That's really the only place in the US I want to visit, mostly everywhere I wanted to visit I've already been to.

I also really want to go to London as well. There are so many things there that I want to see in person, like London Bridge, the Ferris Wheel, etc.

Yeah, that's really it.

DSpanky1

Battle Hut Elite
There are two places I've wanted to visit. That would be the North Pole and the South Pole. Thanks to the Navy I've visited a lot of places that I've wanted to but those two seem like they would be a challenge.

Coolio35

In Germany:
Berlin
Köln
Kiel

In UK:
Londen
Glassgow
Manchester
Birgimham

In France:
Paris

In Italy:
Rom

In Japan:
Kyote
Osaka
"The Ghosttown"
Hiroshima

In South Korean:
Seul

In Ghana:
Accra (Hometown from my mother)

In Russia:
Moscow

Jersey Jimmy

¿dónde está el FOUR DOLLA TUBA?
I seem to have a strange affection for cold-weather cities. To prove my point, I'd love to visit Stockholm, Moscow, and Helsinki. I don't know if Amsterdam could be considered one, but I'd like to go there nevertheless. Finally, I'd like to see Tokyo at least once because... let's face it, who doesn't?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Japan, Egypt, Italy and Greece. They seem to have very interesting history.

Dr. Cooper

Bazinga
North Korea (not the official "tour" led by their state sponsored tour guides). I want to see it before it's collapse.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'd like to visit Africa again, but to go somewhere I've never been, like Kenya. Also, I've been fascinated with Asia for a long time (including Japan), so I hope to someday go there.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I want to go to either the Bahamas or Hawaii. Some island, I've been to the Florida Keys before but I want to just go to a island not connected to land

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I've always wanted to travel to places over the world more but never had many good chances to. I'm hoping to try going to Europe since I've never been to any country there yet.

EeveeFan2

This year I took a trip to the Faroe Islands, a small dot in the Atlantic that I had wanted to go my entire life. I encourage people to travel as soon as they can -- don't waste time and life -- as the lessons to be learned and the paradigms that shift will profoundly affect your everyday course.

Other than that, I'd like to live in Japan again :)

raichu27

Canada. I've heard the water is clear there. I would also like to visit places like UK and Australia.