• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What places in the world would you like to visit

junkieloser

legalize self abuse.
South America in general, but mostly Colombia and Argentina. and related to that, Spain.

Mexico is also high up there. and Thailand.

these are pretty much all due to an interest in cuisine and to a lesser extent artistic culture, honestly. i suppose ultimately i'm more interested in meeting people and indulging in culture than anything else when travelling.

Last edited:

SilverRayquaza

Shiny Hunter
I wanna one day live in Montana

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Hawaii, Antarctica and Alaska all seem really interesting...

Ascended Dialga

I'd like to visit France and Japan someday.

Spacial

procrastination
I'd like to visit Japan for cities and mountains/valleys and America for New York and those dusty roads you see in movies - agenda for my gap year. Perhaps some day I'd also like to go to a cold northern country, and also China because the culture is really interesting.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I want to visit Japan, Australia, England, Bermuda, Africa, Mexico, Canada, China, Egypt... basically I want to see the whole world.

Innocentmercy

I actually want to travel to Japan to see their culture and stuff.

Another one is travelling to Europe to try out their drinks, haha!

MrRoo

March towards love
I'd love to go to Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Italy, France, New Zealand, Austrailia, Hawaii, Coasta Rica, England, Germany, and South Africa. Oh and maybe Iceland too lol! Honestly I just want to travel the world too.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Right now, all I can think about is visiting Austin, TX. It's been almost 6 years since I left, and haven't had a chance to go back and see friends and family. Once there, however, I would like to go visit Yellow Stone, or at least go camping to Big Bend National Park, depending on how much time I stay.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Been rather lucky over the last few years, always wanted to go to USA, Japan and South Africa and managed to visit all 3. I've been to Cape Town, New York and Tokyo....now that I've been there I really want to delve deeper into the US and also Japan. I'd especially like to go to Florida to go to Disney and Universal, but also San Fransisco, Boston, and Las Vegas, and I'd like to explore a few more places in Japan too.

Maybe China and New Zealand eventually but not in a rush to see them.
Only trouble is finding someone to go to these amazing places with.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Alaska would be fun, maybe going to Wyoming would be interesting as well.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I just remembered how much I'd love to visit Europe. I'd like to go to Great Britain, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, and several other countries there.

tm27crobat

Cave Dweller
I would most love to go to China! After that, a month long trip across Europe would be amazing...

I'd like to go to Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey... Tons of places, too many to list.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
I'd love to go to Japan, obviously for the merchandise, but also for the culture and in some parts spirituality.

Always wanted to go to Egypt, and also Budapest. I'd probably want to live in America to see all of it.

ghostnatsume

Budding Breeder
Ever since forever I've wanted to go to Japan, especially since I want to experience the culture firsthand and get to practice my Japanese of course...

As of recent I've wanted to visit Istanbul because of the rich history that city holds.

Otherwise, I want to go to Brazil, St. Kitts, and North Western Africa.

Zephraxe

Most of the places I would love to visit are all ancient archeological sites, such as Machu Picchu, Pyramids of Giza, Stonehenge, Tiahuanaco, Rome, Mohenjo Daro, Lothal, Taj Mahal, etc.

Ancient civilizations really interest me because of the mystery that surrounds and perhaps binds hem together. I like modern places, too, but I want to go to all the old places first. xD

rikdegraaff

Pokemon <3
From my home location, I definitely want to visit Alaska.
I love the snow, and I hope that there comes a time, for me, to go to Alaska (Anchorage)...!