• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What places in the world would you like to visit

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*

Rodpaco

- London.
- The whole USA, but especially the big cities like New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas.
- Australia.
- Barcelona.
- Nordic countries, especially Iceland.
- Morocco.
- Pretty much every tropical island/archipelago: Maldives, Puerto Rico, Bora Bora, etc.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Saba and The Netherlands
El Salvador
Central America and South America
Any part of Africa that isn’t South Africa
Madrid, but only because I wanna see one of my favorite teams play at Home....and it ain’t Real :p

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
I would like to go to Germany to visit the town my Mom was from, Its bigger now than it was back in her day, but as far as population goes it's still a rinkydink little German town. I'd also like to go to Italy and bum around the touristy places, and see Vatican city. And Japan. I took three semesters of Japanese in college, and....have forgotten nearly everything from lack of use. T O T A L I M M E R S I O N! lol

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
I would absolutely love to visit Ireland. I have heard so much about it by those who visited. I would also love to visit Germany.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Ialways wanted visit Switzerland
I only want to go to Switzerland to see the Reuge music box company. I collect music boxes so going on a tour for on3 of the world’s most desired makers of music boxes would be a dream come true for me.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Highly mentioned and agreed... Japan. And more precisely, The new Super Mario Theme Park. I wish this stupid virus would go away for me to feel safe enough to go.

I did hear another Super Mario Theme Park will be developed in Orlando, Florida. I cannot wait!!!

Madison M

It's my goal in life to visit every state and 6 continents (though I'd still go to Antarctica). So far I've been to 11 states (MA, VT, NH, CT, RI, CA, OH, FL, TX, NY, NJ) and depending on your definition, 2 continents (North America and possibly South America). As long as it's safe, I'd love to visit pretty much anywhere in the world.

I'd especially love to visit:
Singapore. I always had an obsession with it, and I've done a project before on a theoretical vacation there in high school which was fun. Also I am studying Mandarin and it's one of the official languages.
Moldova. I had another similar project in high school. I'm weird and love geography, so I gave myself a challenge and chose the least visited country in Europe while everybody else chose more normal countries. I ended up convincing myself to someday go to Moldova because I think it's so interesting.

WalesNote

Japan, of course.

But get this: there's a new themed land opening up in Disneyland Tokyo, Fantasy Springs. I want to go there.
It will have attractions, or something like that, to do with Tangled.

That means Flynn Rider.
I want to meet him so much.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
New places to go? I have become interested in where some of my extended family is/has lived in. My step-mom(from Wyoming, USA) really likes Latin America and my uncle has lived in Peru/Chile for several years, so visiting there would work as one of my first "solo trips" (aka a vacation just with me). My sister's partner originally comes from Egypt, so that is also another place that sounds fun to visit even beyond the Ancient portions.