• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
Ultra balls lately.

Starfishy-chan

Ghost Trainer
I try to catch each pokemon in a different ball. 8D </dork> I would say that I use Quick, Heal, and Ultra Balls the most though.

I would use Dusk Balls, but for some reason, my game times are inverted. It's 11:43 at night right now, and the game seems to think it's 11:43 in the morning. =/ Which really sucks because I have school, work, and sleep in the mornings, so I never get to play at "night" in the game. >.<

Adehlai

Ultra Ball in the day, Dusk Ball at night. Sometimes good old Pokeball if it's a weak one and once I used a Premier Ball because I had it handy.

rayquazax

DFC: 2277 3185 9685
I get master balls off the gts and use them if I really have to (I have 9 left)
(I don't catch any pokemon that aren't sinnoh)
(3 pokes away from complete dex)
(you can probably guess which 3 -_-)

Sparkyperson

Light Ball Collector
At th moment....poke balls. But only because they are the default hatched pokemon ball. I havent actualy thrown a pokeball in a few months.

Renz

depends on the pokemon im trying to catch, but theyre mostly quick ball, if it failed the first time, either a dusk ball or an ultra ball. since i always run out of quick balls, i say i use them the most.

Zbynek

Quick ball,and yes,I am noob,master ball for harder shinies as I really want them

Aesir22

depends on the pokemon...
most of the time ultra balls..
but some shiny get a premier, luxury or dusk ball

NoNamer

quick balls only.and for legendarys if i cant catch them i use a cloned masterball.

most of the time quick balls cause they often miss on weak pokes

I mostly use an ultra ball. But I always have some masterballs with me in case I encounter a shiny or if I just want to make a quick catch.

Skinny Munchlax

ultra balls all the time but it would b master balls if u could buy em lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.