• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
I use Pokeballs mosty, but I also use Dusk Balls.

Cain

RAWR
Seeing as I mostly play at night anyway, Duskballs are what I use mostly. I use Repeat Balls a lot too, though.

Seds

Boulder Trainer
This is really a pointless thread. I used to use ultra balls, but I BREED everything. I guess that means pokeballs?

E4 Edo

This is really a pointless thread. I used to use ultra balls, but I BREED everything. I guess that means pokeballs?

If it is pointless why did you post?

I use Quickballs. Those i think are the best especially since i am a shiny hunter

shinybagon

Looovveee<3
I love Quickballs, Timer Balls, and Dusk Balls.
But i like my actual team to be in all pokeballs, for some reason.

Blastoise720

what an EPIC FAIL
Great balls they work soooo much better for me than ultra balls and ive caught full life level 55 skarmory before by just throwing one lol i like great balls

E4 Edo

I now use heal balls... they rock especially since i dont have a full team of six usually

Arande

dusk and quick balls = awesome....

...I hereby decree I shall only throw premiere balls from now on....unless it's something like a shiny abra...

Turak

I mainly use dusk balls because I mainly play at night.

Officer Jenny

Poliwag ftw
i mostly use quick balls for random pokes
but i prefer to try and use balls that suit the pokemon

Phred

I usually just use whatever works best given the current situation.
Although I try my best to get Shinies in Luxury Balls, because they look really nice coming out of them.
I also made a point of having my Gardevoir in a Premier Ball, because she looks great coming out of that in PBR.

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
I usually use Ultra Balls; however, I like what the Pokémon look like when they come out of Timer and Dusk balls.

Lugia123

Probably Ultra Balls. Quick Balls from time to time

CHAUNSEY!

Quick balls are the best! I love the explosion animation thing they have when you put out pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.