• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phred

I use Ball Capsules anyways, so I pick my Poké Balls based on how they look on the Pokémon in PBR.
There sure are a lot I haven't seen though. One of these days I should just catch a bunch of Pokémon in different types of Pokéballs and then see how they look on PBR.
Except the Master Ball, I know what that looks like. Very sparkley and nice.

Larry

i throw the poke ball alot...my whole party is in poke balls...but my favorite is luxery...

rangersgreg

Draco Alliance
Dusk Balls, I mostly play at night, if not, Ultras.

Chimecho3000

Ultra Ball and Quick Ball.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
repeat ball and qick ball because i chain alot so i usually chain pokemon i already got not shiny form though

edit: rank up

Almost always the normal one. I'm always gonna keep a master ball with me in case I ever run into a bling-blangin' geodude or roarin' yellow growlithe and I don't have Parasect as a lead (although a quick ball would probly work). ^_^

baronsmeg

I recently decided i wanted my team pokemon in premier balls, very hard to do since i want to breed and everything, but would look cool.

i have to say out of all of them i like the design of the great ball and the timer ball

just a quick one, do you only get 1 master ball in this game as well ?

Legendary Doom

Legendary Catcher
i through quick balls the most followed by ultra balls

Status
Not open for further replies.