• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'm actually not sure. I think it might be Ultra Balls, but I really don't have a significant ball.

LV100

Retired Master
I use good old fashioned pokeballs most of the time.

However, I'm also a big fan of the repeat ball.

Kolma

I use Pokeballs, Ultra balls only.
i refuse to use any ball that wasn't part of the classics and i refuse to use Master Balls.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
although ultra, dusk, and repeatballs work best in my opinion i'm trying to use the normal ball as much as i can lately.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
although ultra, dusk, and repeatballs work best in my opinion i'm trying to use the normal ball as much as i can lately.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Ultra balls, and dusk balls since they look so cool. But I also keep a ton of regular Pokeballs, just because of their iconic design.

Also, I've kept a supply of timer balls since I made a miraculous Groudon catch with one back in Ruby.

Dahweenkster

Dah Weenster Baby!
Just going by what are in my bags atm...dusk balls ultra balls, net balls and timer balls :D

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Usually Ultra balls, or if night Dusk balls but I haven't done much cartching lately so it's mostly none lol.

FL0x

I use ultra balls and quick balls xD

golduck#1

i now only use quick balls

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
My most thrown is probably Dusk ball, since I can really only play at night. But my Quick Balls also geta lto fo use. Except I haven't caught any Pokemon in a long time because I've no need for it. I can just breed anyting I need xD

I like to use the good-old fashioned, cliche Pokeball. When I have some, I also like to use Luxury Balls. Despite how good they are, I rarely use Dusk Balls - No idea why...

Status
Not open for further replies.