• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

23caterpie

pokemaster
premier balls cuz there the coolyest.

Master of All

Call me Peter...
I like luxury balls but I use ultra balls normally.

firelovindocker

day:quick balls if that fails ultra
night: dusk balls through and through

zeussy

darkness and thunder
I rarely catch pokemon anymore but if I do I like the net ball best :p..if it isnt a bug or water type though I spose the age old dusk ball as I dont really sleep - just play dp instead :p

eonmaster_457

I usually use the good old Pokeball. I don't know why, but the plainness appeals to me and my eyes in a good way.

trip_dering

Team Legendz Boss
Dive Balls...

They're my favorite.

Ultra balls without a doubt.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
lately i am using great balls since i have nothing else in my new diamond version, luckely i have a teamy with false swipe so i should be good for now.

Connor™

Showstopper
i don't really catch pokemon anymore.. i just trade or breed them. when i do use the odd ball i use the quick ball or the ultra ball.

Jutten

Ultra Ball....

but yeah, im a noob

Love my level 100 scyther ev trained on Attack and Speed With False Swipe

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I usually use Quick Balls, day and night, but if it's a special Pokemon, I use a Premier Ball.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I use Ultra Balls because they have a high catch rate, because they look the neatest and because they have a relatively ok price.

Dusk Ball, or Master Balls cloned in Emerald. Depends on what i'm after, and how lazy I am. Usually I just breed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.