• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelight_Admin

I usually use the Dusk Ball, or a cloned Master Ball from Emerald. I don't use them often because the last 2 Pokemon I require aren't obtainable in-game. If I use them, it is only if I am hunting for a shiny pokemon or a pokemon with Perfect EV/IV.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
quick ball mostly cause i don't play much at night

Well, I used a freinds AR cheat for 999 masterballs, but I don't use 'em much, takes all the sport out of it. If it' s just a normal day in the feild, I'll usually use an ultra ball or timer ball, or sometimess I'll use something to paralyze it, put it to sleep, or freeze it right off the bat and then toss the quick balls. I used that stategy to catch palkia in three turns, it really works! Anyway, I usually use dusk balls at night and in caves, and net balls on the water. Master balls I save for shinies(I have found none, I has no shinies) and legendaries(tho I had already caught most of em wyhen I used the cheat).

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Usually Ultra Balls or Repeat Balls... and sometimes I use Dusk Balls ^^

Repeat, Ultra, Dusk, Luxury and Quick Balls

JaimeGreenan

dusk balls and ultra balls

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
it really depends on what i am doing
normal catching-poke/great/ultra or repeat
quick and dust are also used sometimes

Status