• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobiasBR

Shiny Lover
Most of the times I use Ultra balls and repeat

Blazios

I generally now always catch Pokémon in things that look good now, so I usually use Premier, Dusk or Dive Balls.

mewfan1

Most of the time I use Ultra Balls, unless it is a weak pokemon, then I use regular pokeballs or great balls to save money. I'm stingy that way. :)

Phendrona

I usually just use Ultra balls
Or Dusk balls, since I usually play at night

Yogurt

I love repeat balls. I always used to use them when chaining. Sometimes I used quick balls on weak pokemon so that they couldn't flee or whatever. It seems if you use a repeat ball right off the bat with a semi-weak pokemon it works good. I also like but rarely use the heal balls because they are pink.

Blaze55584

when im chaining i use quick balls and then i just use ultra for leganaries

I caught Giratania with a poke ball somehow it was my last ball left. also he was really easy to find i accidently found him trying to go back to the exit

Team Energy

I almost always use pokeballs and I almost always catch with them, I catch all my legends in them to show my hard work and I catch hard to get pokemon in them for the same reason.

DarkDrakir

Pokemon Hunter
ever since ive watched the Pokemon movie with the Celebi ive wanted to use those Darkballs (but i dont like what they did to those captured pokemons...) but since those doesnt exist in the game i usually use Duskballs since im trying to represent the darkness.

GreenNinja

Treasure Hunter
i try to use dusk balls, as they match my color scheme. i like to wear either green or black, so that ball is the perfect fit for me. though i will also use the green also nest ball.

too bad there isnt a way to get the basic pokeball color to be what you want, like instead of it being red all the time you can customize it to be a solid color of your choice.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Most of the time, I've been using Ultra Balls or Great Balls. But if it's a shiny that I find, I'd always use a Premier Ball. As for other pokemon types, of course I use the ones with the best catch rate ^^

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
for da roamers i use masterball
i am addicted 2 dusks and quicks and timers(i have like 200 of each in my bag)

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
quick balls

Status
Not open for further replies.