• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What pokéball do you throw most often in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neill23

Pokemon Trainer
My favorite is Timer and Quick balls/dusk too at night and heal if status problem

rekreatur

Luxury Balls, Shinies are the only things I catch and I always use Luxury Balls on them x3
If I have to catch something else I just use a Quick/Dusk/Repeat Ball.

Sandai

I normally used pokeballs because I prefer the original look. But for catching legendaries I just throw everything at them.

Surfer pikachu

Toorchiic!
When I have to capture a bunch of them to see their natures I use the master balls that i hacked ( Only thing hacked) because i'm too lazy to buy some type of pokeballs
but when was on my way to the E4 i didn't use any Master ball I used the dusk and quick ones and the premier

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Have we forgotten about the regular ol' Pokeball, people?

I'm a night crawler.... so I generally use Dusk Balls. I also use Quick Balls when I want to catch things really quickly. If I'm catching stuff like Dittos for breeding, I use Repeat Balls. Otherwise, Ultra Balls.

yay, rank up

Champion Jared 14

Pokeballs. I'm OCD. I like all my Pokemon to be as uniform as possible. Everything caught by me must be in a Pokeball, including legendaries. Either that or I just breed for them so they're automatically in a Pokeball...
I agree. I try to catch whatever I can in a normal monster ball. If not, I'll go for something else. But hey, regular monster balls save money, and I have other expenses in the game!!

Marzillius

Regular Pokéballs.

willischong

I use Quick Balls most. Followed up by Ultra Balls.

1ee7leader

I use all the balls.

MorseCoder

Pokemon Champion
In FR/LG, I use Pokeballs, Hundreds of them To catch the Legendary Birds. In D/P I use Masterballs, SRing for a Good Iv'ed Dakrai. ^^

firelovindocker

dp; dusk and quick balls oh in day ultras and repeats for shinys and for
ruby: ultras
fr: ultras

barath

hmmm.. in D/P- i often use quick balls and dusk balls..

ultra balls and luxury balls are my next choice..

Status
Not open for further replies.